ㅤㅤ ࣪ ˖ 𓈒 𝐱 𝅄 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾.

genre - ½ fluff + ½ angst (?)word count - 2

word count - 2.2k
date - 19 september 2021

status - unedited (there are probably so many mistakes but please excuse them)

sypnosis - in which alyssa is required to travel for the very first time since her attack, and taehyung helps her get through it.

warning - this chapter contains brief talks of physical attacks.

authors note - not me pulling an all-nighter on a school night JUST so i can finish this chapter + i think that a majority of you may find JALR (just a little reassurance) confusing because i kinda rushed it. . so, it might not make sense. if you don't understand something, please don't hesitate to pm me/leave a comment.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ALYSSA GAZED OUT THE BLACKED-OUT CAR WINDOWS, observing the raindrops gradually cascade down them in a desperate attempt to calm her anxiety, which was skyrocketing by the second. She softly shook her head, trying to stop thinking of the flashing cameras, shoving, and shouting she was soon to endure.

Believe it or not, but once upon a time, Alyssa was completely okay with fans coming to the airport to see her depart because they respected her enough to remain a safe distance from her. However, this all changed two years ago, when Alyssa traveled to America to promote her first english hit, Havana.

That day was etched into Alyssa's mind in such a way that if you had asked her to recount what had happened, she could have given you a vivid and detailed description of the incident despite the fact that it had occured over two years ago---that's just how badly it affected her.

Alyssa entered the airport with her bodyguard, who stood next to her side as she waved at her fans and then proceeded to flash them her million-dollar smile. She made finger hearts, which enthralled the crowd, who gasped in admiration at her adorableness.

The duo continued walking for a short while until the guard muttered something in her ear, to which she listened intently before nodding momentarily after he finished speaking. He paused, bent down, and knotted his shoe laces, causing Alyssa to also halt her movements as she was waiting for him to finish.

A masked individual reached out and forcibly pushed Alyssa, taking advantage of the that her bodyguard was distracted---then everything went black after that---the next thing she knew, she was hearing loud shouts and screams from a distance while feeling a cold surface beneath her body.

When Alyssa finally decided to open her eyes, she was confronted with nothing but a hazy image. She massaged her eyes and tried to open them again, perplexed as to why she couldn't see anything.