2. Unconditional || kth

The beaming rays of light made their way inside the room through the gaps of the curtain, filling the whole place with unwanted illumination. You squeezed your eyes shut, trying your best to catch up to the left over sleep when your half awakened self felt a hand over your belly, stroking furiously. Only if it wasn't enough to wake you up being cranky and pissed, there was a feeling of something moist over the same place of your body.

You sprang up on your bed only to find a head peeping out of the blanket, beside where your waist was a moment ago. Your hands automatically went down to your belly suspecting the worst. And when you felt the fluid on the fabric of your blouse now over your fingertips, you knew all your doubts were true. In uttermost irritation, you screamed,

" Kim Taehyung ! You are gonna be so dead." and jumped in the direction of the peeping head, grabbing his silk smooth hair and pulling them furiously.

" Ouch.. ouch.. ouchh... AHHH !" he winced in pain.

" Why the hell you had to come and sleep with me last night ? And why the fuck you were drooling in sleep again !" his hair still gripped in your fingers.

" You are hurting me Y/N. Please let me go.. PLEASE"
and there he was, playing the card that always melts you into two. His puppy eyes !

You let him go and started rubbing off the liquid from your blouse when he came up with the explanation

" I went to the club last night. She was there with her new boyfriend. Kissing and snaking on each others' body in such nasty ways. It was unbearable so I came back home and... and after that the image of her, with her new guy kept flooding my head. I wasn't able to sleep. I felt so lonely and... "

" So you came to my room but I was sleeping like a sloth so you didn't want to wake me up. Therefore you slept beside me, right ?" you completed what he started explaining. You had these things memorized, because it has been happening a lot lately. You instantly gave up on your anger and pulled him into a hug. You wrapped your arms tightly around him and kissed the top of his head. At that moment he needed to feel loved and adored.

Taehyung liked Minyu a lot, so when she left him and started dating another guy the very next day, it shattered him. On numerous times you have seen him crying silent tears, on some occasions he would even breakdown and seeing him like that killed you.

You have known Taehyung since you have gained senses. Your mom and his, were best of friends since college and were inseparable even after they had their own families, making you and Tae follow the same legacy. So when you both got admission in the same college in Seoul, it was right away decided that you two will be sharing a room. With him around, your mom was relieved about your safety and Tae's mom was assured that you will be saving him from getting into mess.

" You feel better now ? After soaking my nightware in your drool ?"
He chuckled.

" I was trying to wipe it off before you wake up but..."