3. Unconditiona Pt.2 || kth

Part 2  Baby !

Part 2 Baby !

**********************************

" Hello... Hello... Can you hear me ? Hello ?"

you pressed your phone tightly against your ear if only it can help you listen to what Taehyung was speaking on the other end of the call. It wasn't the network issue, it was a sleepy, grumpy Tae who simple won't be completely awaken.

" Mmm... nigmt... mornimg come ... you " his gibberish was like some cypher code your dreadfully stressed mind and body weren't ready to deal with. You hung up the call and started searching for a cab. Even it was a very odd hour, 3AM but finding a ride back from the airport to your house wasn't really that though.

After placing the little suitcase you had in at the back seat and adjusting yourself beside it, you asked the driver to get going. A deep sigh later, you felt like it was only wastage of time and energy to try and wake up Tae by a phone call, you should have rather started looking for a cab right away. Even though he wasn't to be blamed entirely, the flight boarded an hour and a half early, presuming a bad weather that might follow. Soon enough you started feeling bad for interrupting his sleep, he is surely going to be in a bad mood for the whole day.

But you too were helpless. The week was so hectic that almost everything got to your nerves. Firstly, your college authorities messed up while keeping records of some of your documents and you needed to fly back to Busan to get it from your parent's home. Secondly, Taehyung couldn't accompany you because of some upcoming dance competition for which he needed to attend regular practice classes. Overall, it was a terrible week.

You unlocked the door of your house and stumbled inside, even though your whole body felt sore and your eyes were desperate to shut and get some sleep, you had to go and see Taehyung. Not meeting him for a week was too much of torture, as you both had literally grown up together you don't even remember when was the last time you both were separated for that long. Putting all the tiredness aside, you slowly stepped inside his room. Even in the low lighting of his room, his sweet drooling sleepy face was looking radiant.

 Even in the low lighting of his room, his sweet drooling sleepy face was looking radiant