10. Second Chance || kth

____________________________

______________________________

"How many times I have to tell you that he is just a friend?" you breathe hot air out of your nostrils as you snatched back your cellphone from him.

"A friend that sends you a selfie of himself everyday before going to work ? Why ? Why didn't you tell me that you are part-timing as a stylist nowadays?"
Taehyung had a mocking laugh on his face and you were trying so hard not to punch him across his face.

"He is new at the office Taehyung, he just wanted be to sure if he looked fine for the meetings." you explained, dryly. But only if he would be satisfied with that.

"Ah ! How personal, how sweet." he fake smiled and then rolled his eyes.

"Stop this already." you fumed in disgust.

"I should be the one saying it. Stop it. Stop letting random guys getting so close to you. Or is it that you have started to enjoy it?" He asked with one eyebrow shot up.

That was enough. You have had enough of this. No matter how much head over heels you had been for this man once, but jealousy was his unavoidable toxic trait and that was just ruining everything beautiful that you two ever had.

You leaped out of the bar chair, gulped the shot in one go and grabbed your purse to leave.

Taehyung quickly held you by your wrist and said,

"Don't you even dare." His eyes were burning in furry. His words sounded like a command and just made your gut wrench.

You did not sign up for any of this. You jolted out your hand from his grip,

"You are no more the person I fall in love with. You are no more my Tae." you snared in anger but your eyes were bloodshot, tears puddling up.

Enough was enough. This needed to end.

You tuned on your heels and walked out of the bar.

Taehyung sat there, saw you walk out of the door and could feel his blood pressure rising. He can't believe that you dared to utter those words to him. How could you blame him for not being the person you fell in love with, while it was you, who would let those motherfuckers lurk around you all the time. Like it was not clearly obvious that all they wanted was to get into your pants.

Taehyung was furious and could feel his whole body heating up with anger. He called for the bartender and ordered more whiskey. Neat.
As the fine liquid burnt down his throat, he felt his agony toning down. Though his vision was getting blurry, he liked the feeling.
He liked drowning his feelings as they were getting unbearable to carry any further.
His glass kept getting refilled, his senses kept getting downhill.

Taehyung was about to order more when he heard a voice from his back,

"Easy handsome, you would lose your senses otherwise."