t w e n t y s i x

no one pov

jungkook ran his fingers through his silky hair, his eyes focused on the floor below him. sort of just dozing off, not really thinking about anything in particular.

behind him, sitting criss crossed on the bed, taehyung was playing with his fingers. also, not really thinking of anything. just enjoying the peaceful silence.

soon jungkook stood up, immediately catching taehyungs attention as he walked over to the counter.

jungkook opened the fridge, staring in it for a little while as he soon pulled out a water bottle. twisting open the cap and gulping some down. refreshing himself in the early afternoon heat.

taehyung watched silently as jungkook soon placed down the plastic water bottle, on the counter right next to the sink. 

watching still as jungkook fixed his hair and grabbed the keys on the counter and the small wallet, that still contained about 80 u.s. dollars inside.

jungkook finally looked over to taehyung, who was staring at him.

"im gonna go to the store. we're almost out of water-"

"no!!"

jungkook tried to speak, but was cut off as taehyung yelled at him in a frail yet loud booming voice. the boy quickly getting up from the bed and running over to jungkook, his arms wrapping around jungkooks torso.

jungkook stumbled back at the sudden hug. his eyes wide as he stared down at the dirty blonde boy.

the ravenette, finding sort of cute at first glance, chuckled softly at the younger boy. petting his hair with a soft smile.

"taehyung, im just going to the store. i'll be beck in like 5 minutes-"

"no."

taehyung replied simply. jungkook was taken aback, not really sure how to respond to the boy still hugging his torso. his face buried in the olders chest.

jungkook stayed silent, letting the younger hug him in the middle of the motel room. the keys and wallet still clutched in jungkooks hand. as it was held in the air a little, giving access for taehyung to hug him.

jungkook still stayed silent, until taehyung spoke up again. this time quieter. and muffled through jungkooks shirt.

"y-you cant go."

taehyung spoke. his words confusing jungkook. again looking down at the younger who showed no signs of stopping the hug.

"um.. alright. do you want to come with me then?" jungkook asked. he was just trying to make sure they didnt die of dehydration in the next how ever long time.

but taehyung shook his head in jungkooks chest. his arms tightening even more around jungkooks torso.

it was then, when jungkook was stumped on what to do.

soon, taehyung moved his head upwards, so he could look up at the ravenette.

"c-can you just stay here?... with me?" he asked with those wide dilated bambi eyes jungkooks couldnt resist.

the older let out a soft sigh. looking at the keys in his hand before tossing them back on the table. his eyes going back to meet taehyungs. this time a soft smile planted on both of their lips.