9

B" Mr Danill Lebedev,did you miss me"

D"Yes actualy i wanted you to say hi to someone.."
*puts phone on Thomas ear*
"Say hello to my sweet lady"

T"ungezi lana uyangizwa ungezi"(don't come here you hear me dont come!)

B"noma yini ozoyizwa ngaphatheki kabi"(what ever you hear don't take it to heart)
*Danill snatches the fone away*.

D"now now my dear.. English only..so now here is whats going to happen"
"You will meet me at my choice of place and time .sign the papers handing over your mafia and i will let your boy toy free"

B yangijwayela leshlama,( this piece of shit is getting on my nerves)
"Ahh how about no?"

D"what do you mean no?,you even smiled for him and that is saying a lot" he asks confused

B" i have lost everyone whats one more?.plus he is married to the Italian Vipers sister(italian mafia leader is nicknamed the Viper) i hear they love him ,wouldn't wanna start a war with them also now would you?".

D"what?" Puts  hand over the phone he yell at Nicolai i presume"why the hell wasn't i informed of this"

B"and your life is in my hands if he dies you die aswel..."

D" yah and i will just let you kill me "

N"Feeling a little bit weak and dizzy lately ?.how is your health sexy white man?"

D"how do you know that? .wait did you just call me sexy?"

B.*mentaly face palming,did i just say that?
"Well i poisoned you with a slow poison.only i have the antidote.i thought you would be hospitalised by now you must be a strong man...*i answer egnoring the sexy part of the question no need to boost his ego*

D"What!!!,when, i didn't even eat drink anything"
Then it came to him the spears ,my eyes lingering on his neck.

B"now that we know whose in charge here is whats up.let him go and i will tell you how to by yourself time cause the clock is ticking and that poison will kill you slowly and painfully i should know i made it. Thus if you dont kill yourself first"
"Let him go when he calls me telling me he is safe i will tell you how to stop the poison from killing you"

D"bullshit why would i do that what if you  are just laying about the antidote?"

B"you will just have to trust me.gamble with your life or trust me your choice. i will call once he is safe if not then Rest In Peace dear Mr Lebedev"

I hang up,bitch thought he was incharge haha am the boss of this game i will get what i want.i will get my vengeance.i will have my peace no stupid sexy white guy will get in my way.no one will stand in BLACK's way!.

So guys this is my book let me know what you think in the comment section below
(Constructive criticism only.no hating please)