16

Okay why?Just one question,why?

Okay why?
Just one question,why?.
She left,she freaken left without saying goodbye or maybe leaving a note *rude*.

I am usually the one throwing my one night stands out of my bed but the one time i wish for them to stay they b-line and leave me asking myself what i did wrong .

Maybe i should have fucked her?,no thus rape she was drunk. Am sure she thinks am a pussy for just cuddling and not doing anything,in my defence that women would have killed me if i did something without permission.

I have to admit she scares the shit out of me ,with the poison and antidotes made out of goat shit. Tasted like ass juice i mean i feel better after drinking it but damn what was in it.

I have to make sure i get to my detka she can't just rock my world and zoom out of my life ,but what was that though?. She swallowed my dick!!.I was fucking her throat .I wonder if she could breath?.The thought of what she did to me gets me hard .i groan ....cold shower here i come,i take a shower but still cant stop thinking about her.

What do i do ?.i need to talk to her .she is not the easiest women to find.
She can only be seen if she wants to be.

Maybe i can use the phone she gave me a few days ago pretend to have matters to discuss since we are now at peace working togather like one big family.
"come on Danill stop being a pussy just call her''.

Its been 5 hours since the incident. I hope the weakling didn't die that would be way too merciful
I need to make him feel atlist a quarter of what i felt.

I have been in my in house office reminiscing .i can hear his soft cries from here.such a hypocrite he would bit the living daylights out of me if i ever so much as let a tear fall."Show no fear.have no weakness.most importantly have no mercy".

He is now sobbing in pain ,its music to my ears,its like he is humming me to sleep what a comforting sound. I should move my bed here maybe i will sleep better than most nights.

I close my eyes hoping to catch a nap ,when i do i see Danills peaceful face sleeping  with out the glare his eyebrows relaxed ,his jaw not cletched he looked so peaceful.

I should stop thinking about him he probably doesn't remember he was with me . If he does am sure he regrates it, what ever he was the one carrying me around giving me my first orgasm and being sweet and gentle manly.

He deserves someone better than me though...
My thoughts are interapted buy a phone ringing. Who the hell is calling my banner phone .
B"khuluma"(talk)

D" detka,its Danill" my heart just skipped a bit.

B"ohh yes Mr Lebedev how may i help you?". I answered on a monotone voice but inside i was shitting myself. Mybe he like me * Eeeeeeee i inwardly sqeal.

D"we need to talk ..."
"In person"

B "come to South Africa then "

D"i will be there in 2 days max"

B" let me know when you arrive , never mind i will know as soon as you set your foot on the ground ".

I said just before hanging up.
Gods why was i so cold to him?.No i was right to be, what if he forgot about it?. Yeah maybe he is coming here for business.
,if so then i would be disappointed he will never know that though.