There is a difference.

Yuki, Yuu, and Shinoa arrived before the Head Master's office. "His office is behind the door on the-" Yuki explained, but before she could finish, Yuu already had his grip on the door. When he tried to step inside, he stood right in front of a tall young man with dark hair. His uniform shared the style of Yuki's but was reversed in colors. It seemed he was just about to leave the office, too.

"Hello. Would you please let me pass?" He said in a calm voice. Yuu and Shinoa couldn't quite figure, but something was off about him. Hesitating only for a split second, Yuu stepped aside and gave him a wary look. "Thank you." The young man said.

"Kaname!" Yuki exclaimed. "Oh- I didn't know you were here tonight. Is something wrong with the Night Class or why were you talking to the headmaster?"

Yuu couldn't quite get behind all this Night Class-Day Class stuff, yet. But with the info Shinoa got from her conversation with both Zero and Yuuki, she could safely assume that the guy in front of them was a vampire.

Kaname put on a smile. "It is nothing, really. We were just exchanging a few ideas." It didn't take him long to register, that the other two teenagers in the hallway were no ordinary people. Seemingly, he took no interest in their presence though and left, waving Yuki a goodbye.

"Hello, Yuki!" The headmaster eagerly greeted. "And . . . who are you?" He stepped up from behind his desk to take a closer look at the strangers in his school.

"Uh, hello headmaster. These two-" Once again, Yuki could barely finish before Yuu made a remark.

"Who was that?" Yuu was still staring down the hallway, trying to figure out just why the presence of that Kaname guy felt so threatening.

"Didn't you figure out by now?" Shinoa replied. "He was a vampire, too."

"Well I had a feeling, I mean. Honestly, for all I know, he could've also been the headmaster!"

"Did you just say 'vampire'?" The headmaster reassured himself.

Yuki tried to regain back control of the situation. "Yes. Yes, she did! And this is why I took them to you. You see, Zero and I have found out that they are vampire hunters, but . . . some things just don't seem to make sense. And we still don't really know why they are here in the first place."

The headmaster looked confused for a moment until he found the determination to defend his school. "I thought we had already made clear rules on that. For the Hunter's Association, this campus is off-"

"Yes, yes, we know already." Shinoa interrupted. "Yuki Cross, if you don't mind." The petite girl slid through the open door, past Yuki, and made sure to make a calm and collected impression. "Unfortunately, the 'we' includes my partner and me, too. None of us has any idea as to why or even how we ended up at Cross Academy, sir."

Cross Academy? Yuki Cross? Yuu thought to himself, right before realizing something. He turned to Yuki and asked. "Don't tell me they named an academy after you?"

"After-?" She stood there, baffled. "No, no, no! I mean, I forgot to tell you, but the headmaster is actually my father. He founded Cross Academy, so it is named after him."

"And you still always only call me 'headmaster'." Headmaster Cross added, almost whining about it. Yuki, on the other hand, ignored it.

Shinoa made a noticeable cough to drag attention back to her. "As I was saying, we may be vampire hunters, but we do not hold any specific ill will towards your students. In fact, we do not know what to make of this entire situation, yet. That Hunter's Association you always mention may not even be connected to the organization we work for."

"Not connected?" The headmaster asked for clarification. "The Hunter's Association is the only vampire-hunting organization in the world. How could you possibly be not connected?"

"Well . . . " Gently putting a finger on her chin, the purple-haired girl thought about a way to get her thoughts across so that everyone could follow. Shinoa already had a theory on what was going on, but she couldn't just throw them into everyone's faces, could she? "Maybe we should ask with a few questions first. How many years ago was 2012?"

"2012?" Yuki raised an eyebrow. "More like 12012. 2012 was more than 10 000 years ago."

"10 000 years?" Yuu argued, barely taking Yuki's statement seriously. "More like 4. I was born in 2004 and I am sure as heck that I ain't 10 000 years old."

"And that is the first indication." Shinoa concluded.