a foreigner

HOOKING EACH OF THE CHILDREN, was a bright red feather

HOOKING EACH OF THE CHILDREN, was a bright red feather. Before she knew it, the girl was being lifted by the feather, it picking her up in the air and carrying her towards the ground. "What the fuck is this?!" She shouted, trying to slap the feather away.

Midoriya was also being carried off the top of the roof, as he eventually landed back on his feet on the ground. "...What the..."

"Having trouble?"

The freckled boy turned over his shoulder to see Hawks casually approach them, him waving with a pleasant grin.

"Hawks Sir!?!"

"It's really pouring out here tonight, huh? I didn't expect this weather." He laughed, wiping water off his forehead. That's when the young adult leaned to the right to look at the girl standing behind Midoriya, her staring at the hero with furious, yet confused eyes.

Midoriya also turned to look at the women, as he never got a good look at her before. She was about his height, maybe an inch taller. The girl definitely gave off the allusion of being tall though, as her legs and arms were long.

She was wearing a small white tank top, the straps thick and wrinkled. The shirt had a low collar to expose her chest and cleavage, the pads of a red bra peeking out from the top. She had on a short black jean skirt, and black boots that ended just below her knees. On her wrist were thick black bracelets, and a black choker wrapped around her neck.

(basically rin isuzu's fit from fruits basket ;D)

She had pretty tan skin, and had extremely long hair that reached past her butt. Her hair had large curls that coiled in all directions, the rain soaking her dark brown locks. Her eyes were a bright, crystal gray that seemed to gleam and glow.

Her eyebrows were thick, along with her lashes, that clumped together due to the passing shower. The canines in her mouth were dangerously sharp—one bite with her fangs and she'd draw a scary amount of blood from your skin. She was pretty badly bruised and scratched, her cheek bleeding due to an open cut. Most likely from their previous crash landing.

...A foreigner? Midoriya thought, as he realized her facial features were noticeably different. Not only that, but she had a very faint accent when she spoke.

"...Is this one of the criminals?" Hawks whispered, moving into a stance that hinted he was ready to attack at any moment.

"What? N-No! Not at all!! I just happened to see her falling off a building and I saved her!" Midoriya quickly explained, putting himself between the girl and his superior.

"She fell off?" Hawks questioned, his gaze shifting from Midoriya to the women. He noticed her chin fall to her chest, her angrily staring at the sidewalk with trembling hands.

"Who...Who the hell are you people?..." She whispered.

"Oh well...I'm Deku, a hero in training. This is pro hero, Hawks, my mentor." Midoriya introduced them, but his tone sounded confused. I'd understand if she didn't know who I was, but she doesn't recognize Hawks? The number 2 hero?

"...Heroes...huh?..."

Hawks squinted his eyes at her. "...You...

were trying to commit suicide."

The girl sharply gasped, looking up at hero with furious eyes.

Hawks smirked. "So I was right?"

"W-Wait, you purposely fell off the building?!" Midoriya shouted with confusion, the pieces finally coming together in his head. "Why would you—"

"Shut up." The girl muttered, the snap in her voice making both Midoriya and Hawks jerk back. "You and Bird Man...Shut up."

"B-Bird Man?" Hawks whispered in a irritated tone, slouching.

"...Talking about saving me...When I asked, prayed, and begged for heroes to come save me in the past...they never did. Now all of a sudden, you wanna show up?"

Midoriya felt a sense of emptiness in his stomach. He didn't know how to respond to that. It wasn't necessarily his fault that heroes failed to come her aid in the past, but somehow...he felt guilty.

"...Please, if we stay out here any longer, we'll catch a cold. I wanna help you!" Midoriya begged, stepping forward towards the girl.

"No. Mind your business."

"I won't!" He snapped back, making her tense up.

"HUH?!"

"I'm not going to not help you because you ask me to! I'm a hero! It's clear that you're hurting!"

"SHUT UP! I don't want your fucking help!"

"Please allow me to! You shouldn't end your own
lif—"

Before he knew it, the girl's hand came in contact with his cheek, her nails swiping against his mellow skin. Midoriya's head sharply turned with the impact of her hand, his wet hair covering his shocked eyes.

Three scratch marks formed on his cheek, blood gradually seeping out from his skin. Midoriya slowly touched the side of his face, bringing his hand down to see blood on his fingertips.

The girl was panting with anger, before her eyes grew wide, as the reality of what she did finally hit her. She turned around, running as fast as she could down the side walk.

"W-Wait!!!" Midoriya looked up and reached out his arm, but the girl had disappeared around the corner. He then turned to face Hawks, who was still in shock of what went down. "Hawks Sir! We need to go after her!!"

"Midoriya, kid, you're bleeding—"

"That's not the problem, here! If we leave her alone, she'll just try to..." The boy suddenly clicked his tongue, tears of frustration leaving his eyes. "I won't ever forgive myself if I fail to save a person in need."

Hawks stared at him for a moment, before letting out a drawled sigh. "Don't worry, I'll make sure she doesn't."

Midoriya looked up from the ground, his eyes hopeful. "Really? How?"

"I'll explain later. Right now, we need to get you to the hospital to care for those wounds."