reunited

"SO

"SO...YOU BOTH KNOW HER?" Nejire gasped, pointing to Mirio and Tamaki, then to y/n, and back to the two boys.

"Hado." Aizawa murmured. "Take Eri to her room to play dress up."

"Huh? Okay!" Nejire nearly instantly agreed, holding out her hand to Eri.

The young girl jumped down from her stool, holding hands with her older friend as they left the room. "Hado, will the pretty girl play with us?" Eri whispered, tugging on Nejire's dress.

"Ha, we can ask her to play later! Right now, she needs to talk to Amajiki and Togata!"

The two girls vanished into Eri's room, leaving the three kids standing in Aizawa's living room, shocked.

Aizawa slid off his chair, grabbing his coffee mug. "I'll be in my room. Try not to make a lot of noise." He sighed, walking down the hallway to his bedroom.

The three of them all stared at each other, at an extreme loss of words. Mirio suddenly started to chuckle, making both Tamaki and y/n flinch. "Y/N!!" He gleamed, darting towards her.

"I—" She yelped, Mirio embracing her in a tight bear hug. He swung her from side to side, y/n gasping for air. "D-Dude, I-I can't-b-breathe!—"

"Oh! Sorry!" He quickly let go of her, y/n stumbling back onto the floor, holding her head to regain focus. "You've grown up so much! I can't believe it's really you!!"