reverse harem

"EXAMS ARE OVER, AND NOW YOU ALL CAN RELAX A BIT

"EXAMS ARE OVER, AND NOW YOU ALL CAN RELAX A BIT." Aizawa mumbled to his class, the students gathered in their seats for homeroom. "First order of business, choose what sport you'll be participating in.

The sports to choose from are basketball, soccer, volleyball, baseball, and tennis. All games will be
co-ed. Each sport needs to have a team of at least 6 players, aside from the tennis match. Tennis will only need two.

You're allowed to participate in multiple sports, but everyone must be on at least one team. It'll be a tournament that last for 2 school days, meaning if you win a game, you play again.

Ah, also, you're going to be competing with classes of all courses; that includes the homerooms of the Support Course and General Studies. Of course, only against first years. No quirks are allowed to be used during matches.

The winning homeroom of each year gets a summer day trip to the hot springs. Gather as many points as you can by winning games.

After you choose what sport you want to play, discuss what you'll do for the school festival. This will take place next Saturday. The homeroom with the winning activity, will also win a trip to the hot springs.

If you win both the sports and school festival, you'll get an extended, overnight trip to the hot spring resort. Iida and Yayorozu, come up to the front and lead the class." Aizawa concluded his announcement, grabbing his sleeping bag and heading to the corner of the room to sleep.