warehouse

"AH

"AH...THE LAB..." Y/n took a bite from the sandwich she stole, thinking. "...When I was 8, my parents started to take me to this 'doctor', and they'd inject stuff in me. Nothing much happened, except for a few improvements in my quirk."

"Which is?" All Might stepped forward.

Y/n narrowed her eyes at him. "...I control anything made of metal—iron, copper, aluminum—you name it...By the time I turned 13, my asshole of parents sold me off to this laboratory. Everyday I endured injections, tests, and other junk. I believe their motive was that they wanted me to surpass some dude named....uhhhh......All Might?"

All three of the men hitched, making y/n turn to them. "What's with the dramatic gasp?"

"Similar to a Nomu's purpose." Hawks whispered scratching his chin.

Y/n stared at him, lost. "Yeah, I dunno what the fuck a Nomu is."

"S-So you were experimented on, all to defeat me?"

Y/n turned to the thin, blonde man, glaring at him. "...No. It was to defeat some buff dude."

All Might slouched, laughing out of uncomfortableness. "Y-Yeah, that's me. This is my normal form."

The girl blinked at him, unsure if she was being pranked on or if he was telling the truth. "...I could probably push you down with a finger. The dude I was shown wore this grand costume and was super big and strong."