Worry

A/n
Uhm so I will be doing a y/n point of view but that's going to be when they can ya know walk around on their own and accidentally cause chaos sooo ye

Phil's pov
Techno had gone to question ponk on what he was carrying earlier and hasn't come back for a while.

So I got worried and went to go check what was going on.I knocked on ponks door and Sam answered."oh hello Phil I assume you're worried about techno?"he asked letting me in.I was covered in snow since it had been snowing pretty bad while I was walking over to their house.

"Uhm-yeah....are you alright?"I asked as I noticed he was glaring at me."hm?oh yeah just careful where you track that snow alright..."he said now glaring and the snow on my shoulder.

"Oh alright is ranboo over or something?"I asked as he lead me to the kitchen."no no we have a different ender guest staying with us.

"Hey Phil yeah be careful where you track that snow we want to try and build up our guests strength so we can help teach them to walk again"ponk explained.

Techno was sitting across from ponk at their kitchen table."oh...did something happen to them"I asked as ponk motioned for me to sit next to techno.

"I found them extremely malnourished in a cave and carried them back home they're sleeping in the guest room right now"ponk explained as I sat next to techno.

"They look to be about 17 or 16 closer to 17 though"Sam said sitting next to ponk.I nodded and we talking for a while before there was more knocking at the door.

"Ugh are you kidding me..."sam groaned as ponk got up and walked to the door.suddenly we heard the door slam shut and ponk ran upstairs.

Sam got up and ran upstairs as well after processing what just happened me and techno ran up as well ignoring the banging on the door.

Sam was getting weapons and ponk was talking to a enderman like stranger who I assume is the person they where talking about.

"Alright phil come with me to the door techno could you please help Sam guard y/n"ponk asked after asking for the strangers name.

Techno nodded and I head downstairs with ponk.we head to the door and ponk opens it.there where three tall pure white endermen wearing armor and cloaks protecting them from the melting snow.

"Sorry I didn't feel comfortable talking to strangers alone so I went to grab my friend"ponk said avoiding looking the endermen in the eyes."it's alright I guess just know if we could we would have honestly teleported in there and spoke to you so be grateful"one of them said."right you're the type of endermen that can't teleport forgot about that anyway do you need something"ponk spoke nervously.

"Like I said before you slammed the door in our faces we're looking for y/n they're an endermen that looks........let's just say different"he said sounding annoyed.

"OH YEAH YEAH YEAH I almost forgot but uhm no we haven't seen any endermen until now actually so sorry bye have a nice day"ponk was about to close the door again before the tall enderman stopped it with his foot and pushed his way into the house.

"HEY!!"ponk yelled as he tried and failed to push them out of the house."YOU CANT JUST GO THREW MY HOUSE"ponk started to yell again as he was ignored.

The endermen went up the stairs and into the guest room."you haven't seen an endermen recently huh?"The leader said looking at y/n.

"Y/n come here NOW!"he yelled making them flinch."Dont disobey your brother we're trying to protect you"another said making Sam and techno grip their weapons and continue to stand guard.

"Come on we're trying to end your misery these people don't care about you just let us fix you" the leader said again.y/n rapidly shook their head no.

That's where Sam snapped."FIX THEM!?THEY DONT NEED TO BE FIXED THEY HAVE NOTHING WRONG WITH THEM"Sam yelled.

"Ugh stay out of this creeper you're kind doesn't understand us just look at y/n they're too short they have human like skin their eye shape is all wrong they look like a human and is that hair growing from their head"the leader now acknowledged as y/n's brother said sounding disgusted.

"WHY WOULD YOU TALK ABOUT YOUR OWN SIBLING LIKE THAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO LOVE AND ACCEPT THEM"ponk yelled I'd never seen ponk or Sam so mad.

"Half sibling thank you we only share the same father y/n's mother was a human so THAT THING isn't even a full blood"y/n's brother said pointing at them.

"THEY AREN'T A THING THEY'RE AN ENDERMAN JUST LIKE YOU"Sam yelled again as y/n hid behind techno and grabbed onto his cape making techno flinch a bit.

"WHATEVER JUST HAND THEM OVER SO WE CAN FIX THEM AND BE DONE WITH THIS"the one on the far left yelled."THEY DONT NEED FIXING NOW GET OUT"sam yelled back.

"Oh for the love of-FINE WHATEVER LET THE KID SUFFER I DONT CARE ANYMORE"the leader said walking off.

The other two rolled their eyes and followed but before the one that hadn't talked the entire time left he turned around and mouthed 'I'm so sorry'.then he ran off.

Sam turned to y/n and asked "are you alright".they nodded and let go of technos cape leaning back on the wall.Sam looked over at ponk and said something in a language I couldn't understand.

All I heard was Sam 'say' "⍙⊑⟒⋏ ⌇⊑⍜⎍⌰⎅ ⍙⟒ ⟟⋏ ⏁⍀⍜⎅⎍☊⟒ ⏁⊑⟒⋔ ⏁⍜ ⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜ "

"Whos ranboo?" Y/n asked.

"You can understand him??"techno asked."of course i can they're speaking ender"y/n said like its obvious."we learned it for when ranboo sleepwalks"ponk explained.

"and oh and sam we should probably wait until y/n can actually walk on their own wich i dont want them attempting to walk on their own right now incase they fall"ponk said looking over at y/n.

techno rolled his eyes and said "its ridiculous how much you worry"