Wrong

(A/n)
I forgot about this book for over 18 days damn sorry bout that

Y/n's pov
Bad told me how dad was still in the eggpire so he arranged for me and ranboo to attend 1 out of every three meetings that he just wouldn't tell dad about where he would update us on everything and arrange the next meeting we would be at.

Everything was fine until i started to feel this eerie feeling everywhere i went like as if someone was watching me.one day when ranboo had slept in and i was building my own tree house i was about to head back to ranboos place to see if he was awake when i was suddenly yanked into a bush.

Everything was blurry as I'd gotten some dirt in my eyes but i could see a blonde woman with pale skin looking out of the bush with something blocking my breath.then i realized i couldn't breathe i started to panic but couldn't pry her hand away from me and she was sitting on my legs.

Everything was starting to go dark and then i was yanked from consciousness.when i woke up i was tied up in some sort of animal cage.the woman was pacing around and mumbling to herself.

I looked around assuming i was in the woman's house.it was messy and small and smelled of courus fruit.i tried to scream but my mouth was covered.the woman snapped her head towards me and a smile crept onto her lips sending shivers down my spine.

I was absolutely terrified this woman looked insane."oh you're finally awake now we can start our mother child bonding"she chimed with that terrifying smile.

What the hell was she talking about!?i started to cry and tried to scream again kicking at the cage."don't cry you'll burn your skin"she said opening the cage.

"Listen I'm so sorry for tying you up but i need you to hush up and listen"she said sitting in front of me on the floor."you've grown so much since i last saw you you're smarter and so so gorgeous but you've been tricked into thinking those other two people are your fathers"she said untying me and getting up off the stone floor.

"I'm your real mom im the one person who will ever actually love you"she said making the mistake of turning away from me.i grabbed the woman by the foot making her trip and knocking her out on the stone floor.

I got up and ran.i ran as far as i could but was terrified to learn how lost i was.i pulled out my phone...service I HAD SERVICE!!.but it was three days past the day I'd been knocked out.

I quickly ignored the date and opened my thankfully fully charged phone calling dad while hiding behind a tree.i tried to scope out any major land mark my eyes landing on a large sign glowing sign i was too far from to read.

I started to sob as the fear really sunk in.one ring two rings three then i heard a small click."hello?"dads tired voice said sounding almost depressed.

"DAD!dad please please come get me I'm scared"i sobbed.i heard a gasp on the other end before shuffling and dad yelling "Y/N!?WHERE ARE YOU!?POINT OUT SOMETHING THAT WILL HELP US FIND YOU ANYTHING".

I described where i was with as much detail as possible making sure to describe the sign as best i could."LAS NEVADAS!THERE NEAR LAS NEVADAS SAM CALL QUACKITY"Dad suddenly yelled.

"alright alright y/n stay where you are we're sending quackity and the people he can get ahold of from las nevadas to go look for you and we'll be there in a bit Alright"dad reassured me.i told him I'd be hiding in a bush because there was someone after me and he said they'd be as quick as possible.

Then they hung up and i was alone again.i decided to call techno.when i did he quickly picked up."Hello!?"he said as i hid as best i could."techno I'm scared...dad said im near some place called las nevadas and that quackity was gonna come find me but I'm still scared"i said laying down in the bush.

"Alright don't worry I'll stay on the phone with you Alright?"he said.i nodded and we quietly talked as i explained what happened.we talked and talked until i heard footsteps and quackitys voice.

"Y/N!?Y/N ITS US ARE YOU HERE!?PONK SAID YOU WHERE OUT HERE!"quackity yelled.i peaked out of the bush to see quackity foolish some guy with slime on him Karl fundy and sapnap.

"QUACKITY!"i yelled standing from the bush and running up to them."we have to go NOW!"i said ."alright if let's go then"he said waving everyone towards the sign."I'll call ponk and Sam and explain what happened and i suggest you visit ranboo when you get back"techno said hanging up.

Once we got to the edge of the forest i saw Tommy and tubbo on a dirt structure talking when they saw me they asked what happened and why i looked so scared.i told them i didn't wanna talk about it right now and that I'd tell them later then continued to las nevadas with quackity and the small search group.

About an hour afterwards a most definitely sleep deprived dad and padre arrived."Y/N!techno told us everything it's ok you're safe now"dad said as i ran up and hugged him.

He hugged me back while padre talked to quackity Karl and sapnap about what happened.as held onto dad i realized ranboo was probably worried sick about me."RANBOO!WE HAVE TO GET BACK!oh he's probably worried sick about me"i said starting to tear up again.

why in the name of Olympus did i always have to cry so much!?

"It's ok it's ok calm down before we left we left a message on his doorstep telling him you where ok and explaining what happened"padre said pulling me into a hug.

"O-oh alright i do still want to get back and see him though..."i said hugging padre back."understandable alright quackity we're heading home"dad said.quackity nodded and we said our goodbyes heading home.

When we got there ranboo was sitting in the snow outside the house."RANBOO!"i yelled running up to him and pulling him out of the snow.he was startled for a moment before he hugged me.

"IM SORRY I SHOULD HAVE JUST WAITED FOR YOU TO WAKE UP BEFORE GOING INTO THE WOODS!"i yelled."just...shut up and hug me"he mumbled.

Everything was right again..i was home in ranboos arms with padre and dad still in view..it was all right again...