Respon

Another short chapter sorry

Punz pov
I felt kinda bad about y/n getting hurt but bad promised to pay me generously if i could get ranboo to rejoin the eggpire.

"Hm such a cute little hostage maybe ranboo wouldn't mind sharing you"i said just trying to break ranboo but not meaning anything i was saying.i just prayed y/n knew i wasn't serious.

That's when ranboo yelled "OK OK I'LL RE JOIN THE EGGPIRE JUST LET THEM GO".i could tell he was close to breaking so i stopped before I got hurt.

"Alright poggers oh and also i honestly didn't mean anything i said"letting y/n go.they wheezed out a breath they probably didn't even know they where holding.

"DONT FUCKING SCARE ME LIKE THAT YOU DUMB BITCH I THOUGHT YOU WHERE ACTUALLY GONNA FUCKING KILL ME"y/n yelled at me.i burst out laughing and said "bitch you need to stop hanging out with Tommy".

Ranboo looked at us in confusion."Oh yeah i never actually left the eggpire it's an act so please don't tell anyone"y/n explained."oh Uhm alright well let's not tell anyone i rejoined then but also techno should be here soon knowing him so"Ranboo said.

I nodded and pulled y/n back into my grip then we all heard the door from upstairs slam into the wall so ducking hard it probably got broken off it's hinges.

"And action i guess"i said as y/n already fell into their part.Ranboo and i took a moment to fall into our roles and ranboo said "punz please just let them g-"before ranboo could even finish his improvised sentence techno jumped threw the broken hatch.

"Ah technoblade so nice of you to join us"i said trying to keep my distance from the anarchistic."punz I'm warning you now if you don't let them go unharmed and untouched i will put your axe threw your face"techno warned just tempting me to test his limits.

So i did mind you i DREADED it but money is money."oh you mean like this"i said kissing y/n's cheek even though the thought kinda disgusted me."punz last warning..."techno said grabbing his sword from its sheath.

Y/n was like a sibling to me so i wasn't planning on even kissing their cheek period but it was so satisfying seeing ranboo genuinely pissed off and techno ready to murder me but i made a vivid bright pink line in my mind on how far I'd go to piss off the two.

"Whatcha gonna do kill me?"i laughed grabbing the pretend hostages chin."awe look at the fear on their face how satisfying"i said forcing their head to look at the two pissed off guys infront of us.

"Hm i wonder if the egg would be satisfied with an ender sacrifice"i said immediately actually getting attacked by a now purple eyed ranboo.

Y/n was left standing there shocked as ranboo took my axe and plunged it into my arm.techno covered their ears and pressed their face against his shoulder to shield their eyes.

Ranboo then took the axe and plunged it right into the middle of my FACE.everything went black and i woke up in a pitch black void."FUCK!"i yelled knowing i would have to go threw the responing process.