Repeat

Y/n
"Y/n im sorry i didn't tell you but....why would you join the eggpire"dad said starting to sob."wait ponk you have a kid!?"the girl covered in roses questioned.

"Uhm......no and yes......you see me and san adopted them by my standards but i didn't raise them ok a few months ago we found them extremely malnourished in a cave and helped them build their strength back up"dad explained."ohhh you would tho"the all blue wearing person said.

"I did..."ponk replied."anyways this is my beloved skeppy"bad said motioning to the guy wearing all blue."this is hanna rose"he said now motioning to the girl covered in roses.

"Ant frost"the cat human thing."punz"the guy in the white jacket."and you already know ponk"he finished."everyone this is y/n our new member of the eggpire"he introduced me.

"Uhm hi..."i said awkwardly."yo what's up bitch"punz said with a slight laugh"LANGUAGE!"bad yelled combined with dad yelling "HEY DONT CALL THEM THAT".

"What does bitch mean?"i asked."DONT say that y/n"both dad and bad said at the same time."oh alright but what does it mean"i asked again.

"Nothing good"dad said and i nodded.that's when quackity burst in panicked with two guys following behind him."Y/N WHERE ARE-ohhhhh shiiit i am sooo dead"quackity swore."LANGUAGE"bad yelled again sounding annoyed.

"Quackity.....weren't you supposed to make sure y/n stayed HOME"dad said sounding angry."oooooooooo papa ponks gonna whoop you big q"skeppy laughed with punz."shut up you idiots"dad growled at them making them both shut up.

"Uhm heeeyyyyy ponk yeah just had a small emergency had to go see sapnap and Karl ya knowwww"quackity lied."mhmmm suuure couldn't you have texted me first?"Dad said glaring at quackity."sorry didn't think about it"quackity lied again.

"Whatever we'll discus this later get out"dad said rolling his eyes."will do"quackity replied quickly ushering the other two guys out of the building.

"Now that that's settled y/n im glad you joined us but i want you to be careful and we can't tell anyone about this especially not ranboo or padre"dad said holding onto my shoulders."yeah i wasn't planning on telling them"i laughed.

"Good now go find quackity so he can get you home before sam gets home"dad said patting my shoulder."can i?"i asked looking up at bad."of course listen to your father"bad answered showing me out.

"Bye"i said walking to where quackity and his fiancé's I'm guessing where waiting."heeeyyy"i said."yo what up"the one with the bandana said.

"This is sapnap"quackity said pointing at the bandana person."and this is Karl"he said pointing at the boy with a swirl hoodie.

"Hey" Karl said waving."alright let's get you back before sam murders me"quackity said leading me back to the portal.

"Well we still have a few hours id like to go look  around a bit more on my own..."i said slightly facing away."aight sure go for it kid we'll chill here"quackity said chilling by the portal.

I smiled and ran off.i accidentally bumped into a man with curved horns and weird ears he was also holding an alcohol bottle.i got knocked to the ground but only made him stumble.

"Oi you good kid must be pretty light to have been knocked to the ground"he said helping me up."yeah I'm good are you ok"i asked.

"Course i am kid im schlatt by the way jschlatt nice to meet ya"he said in a strong American accent."y/n nice to meet you to"i said shaking his hand."why don't ya join me for a drink?You seem Offaly new and I'd like to get to know newcomers to l'manburg"he said.

"......I'm a minor"i answered simply."tch no one has to know that you're tall enough to look 21"he said leading me over to a bar."i can help ya learn about everyone else here to kid"he said opening the door and letting me into the bar.