Memories

Ok some stuff between sam and ponk in this chapter may be perceived as a little sexual but it isn't so yeah just know nothing in this chapter or this story period is meant to be sexual aight? Aight

Sams pov
"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN Y/N WAS ALMOST FUCKING MURDERED?!"i heard ponk yelling downstairs as i worked on wrapping my chil-i mean y/ns foot in a proper cast.

"I'm sorry for freaking out and running off...again"they said looking both upset with themself and the situation at the same time.

"It's ok you where stressed and panicked and it triggered your fight or flight reflexes i would've done the same thing when i was your age"i reassured them helping them up and downstairs.

Ranboo immediately ran to them and started spitting out apologies for scaring them as they pulled them into a tight hug."ranboo it's ok don't worry i shouldn't have panicked over a little bit of blood"they said giving ranboo a kiss on the cheek.

Ranboo turned red but surprisingly stayed calm.ponk cleared his throat and pointed to the other room.'fuck am i in trouble now too...'i thought walking to the other room with him.

"I didn't leave...i just couldn't"he said hopefully not referring to the eggpire."what do you mean..."i questioned sitting on the couch with him."I'm sorry i didn't leave the eggpire it was all an act....i couldn't....they've been so good to me i couldn't just leave people who are like siblings to me"he answered making me wince slightly.

"It's alright ponk it's ok this just means they won't constantly be coming after us to kill us and we can protect y/n"i reassured him putting my finger on the underside of his chin to get his attention.

Once his head was turned to me i pulled down my mask i place a kiss to his lips pulling him into almost a hug in the process.He wrapped his arms around my neck and let them rest on my shoulders as i pulled him as close to me as he could get by his waist.

God i loved being able to kiss like this...like we used to...why haven't we done anything this passionate in a while?i guess it's probably because we where scared of y/n catching us and it influence them to committing to someone when they aren't ready.

Everything was perfect and passionate and calm....until techno came in and interrupted us."he-yyy uhmmm is this a bad time..."techno asked looking to the wall the floor anything but us.we broke apart and leaped away from each other trying to act like we weren't just making out like our life's depended on it.

"NO no not at all what do you need"ponk squeaked out."oh it's not cause it looked like to me you two where making out like you hadn't seen each other in years"techno said continuing to avoid eye contact.

I hid my embarrassed face as ponk talked to techno.GOD WE JUST WANT SOME DAMN ALONE TIME WHY ARE WE ALWAYS INTERRUPTED!?

I was normally a nonchalant even chill or monotone guy but this shit was pissing me off.i was about an inch away from just telling techno to fuck off before we make out infront of him then proving my fucking claim cause i know he thinks i wouldn't dare show him I'm that quick to do something like that.

But in this situation where i haven't had ANY alone time with ponk in AGES

Im considering it

"Techno if you don't legitimately fuck off i can and will make out with ponk in front of you"i said looking him dead in the eye."he's serious and i will let him" ponk said knowing IM ACTUALLY FUCKING SERIOUS."haha didn't know you two where such jokesters"techno laughed.

I grabbed ponks face by his jawline and pulled him into another kiss prompting a mutual make out session and pulling ponk onto my thighs."oh ok then you where serious I'm fucking off now"techno said walking away.

Me and ponk pulled away looked at each other for a moment and then burst out laughing.it had been a while since i laughed like that."oh my god i can't believe you actually just did that i can't believe i joined in"ponk laughed pulling his mask back up.

"I've missed your beautiful laugh ponkie and i wish you wouldn't hide that Gorgeous face from everyone"i said moving his hair from his eyes and putting a hand on his cheek."awe i love you my passive creeper"he said putting his head on my shoulder.

"I wish it could just stay this calm you know ranboo and y/n are hanging out with techno in the kitchen and we're here cuddling on the couch and everything is just perfect in my eyes"i said with a sigh messing withponks pocket zipper on his lab coat.

"You know what would make this better?if we where both cuddling in the bed looking at old photos and remembering the best days of our lives"ponk said curling up with me on the couch and immediately pulling up cute photos he's taken over the years.

"You wanna know my favorite picture?"I asked and he hummed as a response so i scrolled all the way up and clicked on a photo he took of me getting 'attacked' by stray cats.of course i wasn't actually getting attacked i was just scared and thought they where attacking me.

We both looked so young and different back then we didn't have all the trauma we do now.it was the day we first met and i had instantly fallen in love with the small gay cuddling me."oh yeah the day we first met you thought the stray cats where attacking you"ponk giggled.

I think we spent a little over an hour looking at old photos and talking about the memories usually laughing at them until we got to the photo of me running my hand threw y/n's hair with their sleeping head on my thigh.

God this felt like ages ago and i could just remember that feeling of protectiveness like it was my job to be there for them and protect them as if they where my child.

Suddenly the phone fell and i looked down to ponk who had fallen asleep with my arms around him.i smiled at him before i heard giggling in the door way i look up to see y/n taking pictures while they and ranboo where looking in at us from the doorway.

"Uhm hi?"i said it sounding more like a question."I'm saving this picture for memories"y/n said with a smile.

God y/n is too much like ponk it's kinda scary