After party

SURPRISE early chapter

Y/n pov
The party had been fun but we it was over things got a little iffy."I'm sorry but could all eggpire members stay in the building for an after meeting again I'm so sorry you must all be tired and it must be such a hassle"bad said as all the eggpire member except dad and me went back over to the now cleaned up table.

"Uhm I'm sorry but we're missing two members and we need all of them to step up immediately"bad said looking directly at me and ponk."why is bad looking at you two"ranboo asked cautiously.

I looked at the floor than started to follow dad over to the table.ranboo grabbed my arm and asked "where are you going?"."uhm well i have to stay for the.......after meeting"i said avoiding eye contact.

"Why.."he asked more of a statement.He already knew he just couldn't believe what was right in front of him."ranboo i think it's obvious"padre said putting a hand on ranboos shoulder.

"Hey see ya at home i have a feeling ponk will keep you safe"padre smiled and walked out."what no no no no no you couldn't have-"ranboo cut himself off realizing he wasn't gonna get a different answer.

"It's dangerous puffy left the eggpire and they ended up killing her son there's no telling if they'll jus kill you or hurt you worse get out of there before it's too late"ranboo said trying to pull me out of the building."it's ok ranboo dad can protect me and now you don't have to babysit me while dads at meetings"i said pulling my had away from him.

"But i.....i want to protect you i want to be able to be the night in shining armor to come rescue you when you're in danger..."he said grabbing my hand again."you could always.....join the eggpire ya know than you could help protect me even more cause you wouldn't be randomly rushing in you'd be right there by my side keeping me safe and keeping me out of danger"i ranted pulling him into the room.

"If that's what it takes fine I'll do it"ranboo said sounding more anxious by the minute."BAD IM JOINING THE EGGPIRE BUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW ITS ONLY FOR Y/N"he yelled pointing at bad and sounding absolutely terrified.though everyone had left i couldn't help but feel he was scared of the audience.

"OH That's brilliant it really is now please step up to the egg and communicate with it tell it what you desire remember no request is EVER too big or too small"bad reassured ranboo as he anxiously approached the Egg.

He got to the egg and then refused to touch it.i walked over to him put my hand on the back of his and said "hey it's ok follow my hand".he nodded and i used my hand to guide his to the egg."close your eyes...i promise i may let your hand go but I'll still be right here"i said pressing his hand against the egg.

He closed his eyes looking scared then slowly calmed down as i slid my hand from his and held his other hand."just take your hand off the egg when you tell it what you want"i said as he nervously gripped my hand.

"Oh what a innocent request and so easy to fulfill"bad said from behind us.ranboo took his hand off of the egg."so what did you ask for"i asked."uhm.....nothing important..."he said slowly nodding.he had been acting weird the entire meeting.about 10-12 minutes into the meeting bad asked me to go get something from the next room.

He asked me to get a crescent moon shaped Ruby which was a weird request but i didn't ask questions.

Ranboo IMMEDIATELY said he could go instead."no no i got it ranboo"i said getting up."but-"i cut him off by saying "it's dangerous in there anyway the entire room is falling apart"."hm?oh just a moment don't go yet"bad said reaching over to a now.......moving?uhm yeah moving vine.

He let it wrap around his wrist and started talking to it."alright well the egg suggests two people going so looks like ranboos volunteering to be your double it'll be like a first date"bad suggested and i shrugged."alright but ranboo has to promise to BE CAREFUL"i said as me and ranboo walked out.

"I promise I'll be careful but I'll also be protecting you"he said as if i NEEDED protecting or something."no need I'll be fine but if you have to step in for some unimaginable reason I'll be happy to let you save me"i reassured him giving him a pat on the head.

With every step we took there was a new cracking sound like ice breaking under ones feet i learned what that sounded that when techno fell into a water hole because the ice broke.

i grabbed the weirdly shaped Ruby bad needed and felt a tug of something strange like familiarity.i felt like I'd seen this back in the end.i was absolutely mesmerized so i stood there and stared at it.

There was a whisper it sounded like it was directly in my ear but it was in ender"⎅⍜⋏'⏁ ⎎⍜⍀☌⟒⏁ ⍙⊑⏃⏁ ⟟⎐⟒ ⎅⍜⋏⟒ ⎎⍜⍀ ⊬⍜⎍"

The whispers continued over and over it was like speaking to the egg but more familiar more nostalgic more alarming.i stood there for several minutes only faintly noticing the yelling behind me.

I was finally snapped out of my thoughts when i was yanked from my standing place.i looked to where i was standing to see the ceiling had collapsed....it would have literally crushed me.

I felt a stab of fear and realized i could have actually died if it wasn't for ranboo

☊⏃⍀⍙⎎⎍⌰ ⟟⎅⟟⍜⏁

I looked to whoever pulled me from near death to see a traumatized looking ranboo."you'll be fine huh!?"he said literally picking me up and carrying me out of the room shaking his head.

I was shaking and started crying....again....

☊⍀⏁⏚⏃⏚⊬

'Why am i thinking of his horrible word'i hissed at myself curling up in ranboos arms."hey why are you crying? are you alright? did you get hurt?"ranboo asked looking down at me."thank you I'm such an idiot and I'm sorry for being such a crybaby"i sobbed wiping the tears off of my now burning face.

"You're not an idiot and you're not a crybaby you almost died it's reasonable to be at least a little traumatized and you didn't notice the ceiling was about to collapse"he said carrying me into the egg room.

"Are they alright? what happened? Why are they crying?"dad asked looking back at us."is everything alright ranboo?"bad asked."they almost died for this why do you need it anyway"ranboo said sliding bad the Ruby.

I felt like i should grab it and run just run.The whispers started again.

☌⍀⏃⏚ ⏁⊑⍙ ⍀⟒⌰⟟☊ ⋏⍜⍙

⎅⍜⋏⏁ ⌰⟒⏁ ⊑⟟⋔ ⏁⏃☍⟒ ⏁⊑⟒ ⍀⟒⌰⟟☊

Then it clicked Its the stolen end relic.i quickly grabbed it and held it close to me.i examined it to see an ender eye carved in it.that just confirmed it.

"Where did you get this..."