More Chaos

Shorter chapter sorry

Ranboos pov
I stumbled my embarrassed disheveled ass downstairs.i contemplated straightening up my hair and quickly throwing a tie on but the banging at the door answered for me.

I ran over to the door and opened it shouting out a quick "WHAT!?".i was greeted with a very both anxious looking and slightly pissed off ponk and a just scared sam.

"Oh hey is something wrong"i asked completely forgetting the fact the only reason y/n is curled up in my bed right now is because i found them curled up in the snow again.

"Y/N IS MISSING AGAIN"sam yelled suddenly bringing back the memory of me finding y/n in the snow."oh right i felt like something was wrong before i went to bed last night so i went and looked around outside and eventually found them curled up in the snow again so i brought them upstairs and helped them warm up by cuddling them and i was going to go get you as soon as i was sure they where ok but ended up falling asleep"i ranted.

"Oh thank god their ok"ponk sighed relieved."i guess you where right we should have come here before going over to phil and technos house first"sam admitted.

"OH phil and techno!we have to tell them y/n is ok especially techno he was worried out of his mind"ponk said as i let them in and lead them upstairs where we found y/n sleeping.

"Huh guess they fell back asleep"i said going over to wake them up before ponk came up beside me and hit them with a pillow."ACK!RANBOO WHY WOULD YOU-"they cut themselves off as they saw ponk holding a pillow.

"Oh that makes more sense"they said less confused."WHY WHERE YOU CURLED UP IN THE SNOW!?"ponk yelled."i couldn't get in the house because you and padre weren't waking up and i had left my house key on my bed side table"they explained sitting up and immediately pulling me down into another hug like cuddle.

"I'm trapped....help"i said knowing i could easily just sit up and pry them off me but refusing to.then techno ran in and basically ripped y/n from the bed causing me to fall to the floor.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU!?"techno yelled hugging y/n."i couldn't get into the house so i tried to go knocking on your door because i was too embarrassed to go ask ranboo to let me stay at his house but i couldn't get over to your house before i went limp in the snow and i couldn't feel my limbs"they explained.

"YOU COULD HAVE YELLED FOR ME AND PHIL OR SOMETHING YOU IDIOT"techno yelled still hugging y/n until he realized everyone was staring at them and he pushed y/n away saying "i don't care but I'm just saying that was just about the dumbest thing you've ever done".

"You're acting like an overprotective older brother techno and we all know you see them as a younger sibling"phil said walking up the stairs."liar"techno huffed crossing his arms.

Y/n opened their arms inviting techno to hug them again."....don't you ever worry me like that again..."techno said 'angrily' hugging them.

"You're like a sibling to me to techno and I'm sorry for scaring you"they said laughing at technos incoherent overprotective whining.
When everyone left ponk pulled me to the side and said "listen to me ranboo I'm leaving the eggpire i can't deal with it anymore you should leave to and y/n has already sent a letter that they're leaving the eggpire if anything happens to me and sam take y/n and go over to phil and technos house or somewhere you know you'll be safe but i want y/n to stay with Wilbur and techno until me and sam are revived and can get back here"ponk said with a stern face.

"Alright i understand and if they leave the eggpire so do i"i said already starting to write a letter to bad.ponk nodded and closed the door on his way out.

God.....what kind of chaos is this gonna cause...