Chap.1

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
" Honey get up you have school in 45 minuets"
"But mom... do i have to go? I mean its a Thursday! cant I just stay home and go tomorrow?
"INVERY ANNA BLAZE!!! IF YOU ARE NOT UP IN 5 MINUTES TOPS IM DRAGGING YOU TO SCHOOL BY YOUR NIPPLES!!"

'OW!!!!!!!!!!!!'

with that she left and I shot up out of bed... you must be wondering why I would be scared. Well, my mom is nice it's just that if she says my full name shes mad and you should not, i repeat SHOULD NOT disobey her.

As I got up I headed to the shower were the hot water
hit my back. I washed my hair and got out. Today I had my nerdy outfit of a huge sweatshirt and some skinny jeans with some black and white converse. Looking in the mirror I seen my bruised jaw from my fight last night " nothing a little makeup cant fix" I mumbled to myself heading out the bathroom and finding my fake thick rimmed glasses and dull brown contacts to cover up my blue-ish gray-ish eyes.

Half thinking that my mom would be down stairs making bacon and eggs while my dad read the news paper. I remembered those days are gone. And what I though of my moms voice was only my imagination . 'what I would do to have those days back...'sighing I got back to the task on hand.

Finishing in 20 minuets flat I still had 20 before school started. Skipping breakfast I headed to school, and since I only lived 3 minutes away from Chris Bok high school.I got there just as the big 6 were pulling up 'what are they doing here so early' I said to myself.

They got out there cars in the order they pulled up. First to get out was the heart breakers, Jordan and Chase McKenny. Next getting out a AWESOME royal blue Ferrari was the players, Austin Jones, and Axal Ryder.
Now the last ones that got out the cars were the leader of the 6 and his best friend. Cole Gray the golden boy and last but not least Blake Stone... He is the bad boy.

They all got out the car in what seamed like slow motion. I rolled my eyes at the way they got out the cars and headed into the building 'like its 15 minutes before school starts, why are you getting out of the car so slow'. I could feel someones gaze burning holes in the back of my head, but I just walked faster till I was at my locker and no one could see me.

I let out a breath I didn't know i was holding and opened my locker, grabbed my books i needed and headed to class. 'ring' the bell goes off after 10 minutes
"Alright class today we are going to be working with par-" he was cut off by the class room door opened to show the big 6. ' how do they come in late but came to school early?" I shrugged it off not really caring about the answer. " Ah! How nice of you all to join us. please take a seat" I looked around to only see the spaces around me open. 'why me?'.

" Hey nerd" said blake as he sat down to my left. " dude leave her alone" I turned to my left to see Jordan 'he is sticking up for me?'. "don't you think she already knows shes a nerd" I spoke to spoon.
I made my face emotionless and glared at him.

 " Woah! who knew the nerd could glare!" that just made my glare harder, but then I turned back to the front of the class." as I was saying... we are going to be doing a partner project to get to know each other" please don't pair me with one of the 6.. " you will not pick your partners"

every one in the class whined about how they don't want to work with chosen partners." And your partners will be the person to your left" my eyes widened as I looked over to Blake who had the same face as me.

He noticed my gaze then started to smirk 'your glad I'm a nerd or I would punch that smirk straight off your face'. I opened my mouth to speak but he beat me to it." what time do you wanna meet up". "Your house" I said not missing a beat.

" If you wanted me to take your first kiss along with your virginity all you had to do is ask" I busted out laughing, but not loud enough for everyone in the class to hear." you think you'd be my first!" I whispered yelled.

" What? am I not good enough?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. once I sobered up I said " no its the fact i lost both of those 5 years ago".

" But wouldn't that make you 13?" said a wide eyed Blake. " And you can subtract" i said and he glared. " Do you have a bruised jaw?" my hand shot up to were I saw it this morning.I tried to respond but my mouth didn't allow any words out. " Looks like I found a question the nerd did't know the answer to"

Blake had a huge smirk on his face it looked so freakin sexy!wait...I hate him for being the player jerk he is!! Ugh! but I would jump his bones in a second." I have a answer! it's.. we-" my lie was cut off by the bell "nice talking to you but I gotta head to next period. I'll ride home with you after school. So meet me at your car? kay, thanks. Bye!" I said as i rushed out the class room not leaving him room to respond.

Half way to my next class I run into Stacy. She's the head slut, head cheerleader and queen bee. " hey nerd" Stacy sneered as I got closer. I just kept walking until she grabbed my elbow making me turn around. " Don't walk away from me when I'm talking to you!" then i felt a hand hit my cheek on the side of the bruise.

After that I- well lets just say I cant stand when people hit me. Thats also the reason I'm the best street fighter in the state. I was just about to hit her when something or someone stopped me. " What the hell was that for!"
~~~~
HEY!! FIRST CHAPTER! TELLA ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF THE CLIFF HANGER, DONT FORGET TO VOTE AFTER YOU COMMENT THANKS!! SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES I'LL FIX THEM LATER :P
XOXO
KKLOVITKNOWIT