Chap.9

INVERY POV

The more I cried the safer I felt as arms after arms rapped them selfs around me till I calmed down. Once I was I knew everyone was going to want to know why I broke down why I did... I just wasn't ready to tell them yet without giving up my secret... They can't start getting so close! It's not safe for me- no not safe to them... Then again I like feeling safe, it's not a feeling I feel a lot after my parents passed. Getting off of the floor I looked up to them-seeing as I'm the shortest- and they all held worried and confused. 

'I don't want to answer them right now' so I shook my head and walked away. I hope they get that I don't want to be bothered about what just happened... As I walked out the room I heard Blake speak up "guys I need to talk to you about something". Walking out the door and closing it behind me I walked to my room and laying on the bed 'and here I was thinking today was going to be lazy'

BLAKE POV

"Guys I need to talk to you about something" I said as Invery walked out the door, closing the door behind her. She obviously didn't want to talk about whG just happend. "What is it Blake, we don't have all day" Axal seemed to snap.'someone's moody' "well, as you know our...job... Isn't the saftest-" I stopped so everyone could nod in agreement "-so it isn't the best idea to let Invery get close to us... With that being said, we have to tone down the-the affection towards her before we get attached" I explained. Hey all seemed to be thinking about what I just said. There faces scrunched up as if they didn't understand. 

"What do you mean by...affection?! All we do is try and be good friends" Austin pouted. "Exactly the problem! We can't be good friends! We shouldn't be friends at all, knowing our...eh job" I tryed explaining once more.  That only made Austin pout more 'he always was the kid out of us'. "We're locked in a house for six more days with her! How exactly do you plan for us to not get even a little! Colse to her huh?" It was Cole who spoke up this time; and judging by his eyes I don't think he's to happy about this either. 

He has a good point..." Well if we do get close it stops when we are able to leave the house again but, till then at least try to keep the affection down" not waiting for a reply I walked out to get something to drink from down stairs 'this is going to be a long week'.

INVERY POV

I woke up and looked at my clock '9:34 PM? Dang I slept a long time' getting up I walked down stairs- but not before I made sure my face was intact and contained no drool- and seen the boys all laying next to each other. Each having a small frowns etched into there faces 'I wonder what happened'. Shrugging I thought against asking why. on my walk to the kitchen I seen that Austin was slightly pouting as he watched as I pasted by. 

After giving him a questioning look I continued on way why to the fridge. 'Hum, what to eat' I thought. "Hey guys!-" I shouted grabbing there attention "-what do you want for dinner to night?!" They all gave Blake a pained look. Which he returned with a glare, 'ok, this is just getting irritating'. Looking back at me I seen as each of there faces drained of emotion. Then this is what pissed me off... Like really, really pissed me off... They shrugged! The FUCKING SHRUGGED!! Like these are growing boys, they know what they want to eat. 

I was 9 seconds away from yelling at them but changed my mind remembering the fact that I'm a nerd. I thought of my self naked if front of all them 'damn no blush' ok... Me naked while fighting in front of them 'nope' um...I started to remember how my dad reacted to my first boyfriend 'there we go!' Feeling the heat rush up to my face I had to say it quickly! "Oh, ok then" I said then looked down 'score!'. They all seemed to notice cause guilt coated there faces.Well, since they seem not to know what they want... They get nothing...