I'm sorry...

••PLEASE READ ALL!!••
I'm SOOOO SORRY!!! This is not an
update... I know, I know your mad... but you will NOT be disappointed when I'm done!! I had reached a writers block and could not focus on what I had to write- BUT!  It is ok now and I have a few things I know I want to happen in the chapter to come...
ALSO!! I NEED A COVER FOR MY NEXT BOOK!! IT'S CALLED
"The Cheatsheet"
AND ITS THE 2ND BOOK IN THE "QTNGW" SERIES!! Same plot and will pick up from where it's leaves off...

Thank you to all of my readers and I love to read all the comments left about parts of the book cause then I know I'm doing something right! And the "please update" comments are what drove me to post this.... and ALSO! I'd like to say I (most of the time) write from my phone and it also makes it take longer- I do have a keyboard that connects to my phone through Bluetooth but That's back in Texas (Were I live) and I'm currently in Kansas (Were I grew up)...
SO EVERYONE PLEASE
COMMENT- Who you want to see together and possibly names of people I can add to the story with a description of what they look like and personality...
VOTE- If you understand why it's taking so long and except my apology when I say "IM SOOO SORRYY IT'S TAKING SO LONG!!" I hate when people do this in books or put it on hold so I TRY not to do that and Make time for my writing as much as I can...
SHARE- If you love this story and
FOR THE WATTY'S 2016!!!!
XOXO
KKLOVITKNOWIT