Chap.16

*NOTE* This chapter includes the word 'sex' and is hinted that it happened. If you don't like that word and it makes you uncomfortable don't read this chapter! Or skip the word...your choice....
~~~~
Ok... Call me crazy but... I think Axal just admitted his un dying love for me... Tell me if I'm wrong! Or was that why he hates me... The tardy bell was long forgotten. This was last period so I think I can skip...
'Late anyways'
~~~
'Perfect in the most imperfect ways'
'Perfect'
'In the most'
'Imperfect'
'Ways'
I said it over and over again in my mind... Trying to get a grip on what that means. So complicated-yet so simple. I sit down on one of the swings at the park me and Blake went to that day. It doesn't even seem like that was only a few weeks ago... Damn time goes fast, and I'm not liking it. As soon as time goes faster that means the sooner I have to face my problems. Lately I have thinking about them but right now isn't the time for that, so tonight I have fun. I walk home and change clothes because they type on fun I wanna have isn't gonna happen in a pair of athletic shorts and a band tee.
~~~
'The Lions Den'
Read in big blue neon lights. I was now dressed in a navy blue clubbing dress and some black pumps. The lions Den is the hottest club in the city; young and old come here. I skip the line with much complaining from others. Reaching the front I recognize the man as Phil; he used to count the betting money at the box.
"Hey Phil how are you?" He looked at me giving me a slight smile
"Hey Angel! I'm doing good, and I'm guessing you wanna get in" he asked raising an eyebrow. I gave him a nod as he lefts the red velvet rope to let me in. Walking into the den it smelled of cheap perfume, alcohol, sweat, and something else dirty. This was the kind of place Keith would take me to do-
'No! Tonight is about having fun and forgetting everything else'
I walk through the club;dodging body's making my way to the bar. Sitting down I waited for the bar tender came to me.
"What can I get ya tonight babe?" The man addresses me.
"Whisky on the rocks please" I looks around the bar, and watch girls grind on guys.
'These people make me sick'
The guy sits down my drink and I take a sip. I don't even remember the reason for coming here tonight... Someone sits it the chair next to me. I glance over to see some familiar blue green eyes. "What brings you hear tonight bella" he spoke heave with an accent. He looked to be in his early twenties? Late teens? But to say he was hot was a understatement. "My feet" keeping it simple... I'm not trying to fix my boy problems by talking to another. "How about I buy you a drink,yeah? Get to know each other, ¿sí?"
'Well I didn't come here to get my mind off things
~~~
3 hours later and I'm so drunk I don't even know where I am-hopefully at the club still. What I learned about Mister hot stuff was that his name was Alexander or Alex for short. He's from the US but spent some years in Italy for his work. He has some siblings- twin brothers a few years younger, and a older sister. Alex talked a lot about him self
'I really like him'
"Hey bella-" Alex tapped me "-Let's get out of here,yeah" I was so drunk all I could do was giggle and nod then trying to stand up. My balance wasn't on my side to day 'cause I almost tripped over my feet trying to stand up. Alex being the nice person he is he caught me right before my face had a conversation with the floor. Walking out the club; pushing through sweaty body that reeked of hormones and cheap perfume. When the fresh hit me I could already feel myself sober up at little. We walked to the car in silence; him opening my door when I got there. "Where to amore?" Mumbling my address we were off...
~~~
By the time we got to my building I was completely sober and awake. Now that I see this man he looks hotter then he did in the club! We got out and he walked me to my door. "Wanna come in for a cup of coffee?" I asked and we all know what came next...
~~~
I wake up the next morning with the same hot Italian in my bed. I look over to see he's already wake. "Hey, I never got your last name" I told him. His eyes sparkled when a unknown emotion."McKenny" he sighed turning to stuff his head in the pillow.
'Wow that sounds familiar...'
"Got any siblings?" I asked while drawing patterns on his back. I felt him nod yes and lift his head up slightly "Yeah, there twins named Jordan and Chase"
'Well shit...'
####
Sorry for the short chapter!! And how long it took me to update but I reached 3k!!!! Yassss!!! I'm making my way up slowly but surely... I am on thanksgiving break so I have more time to update and more time to make my chapters longer cause-well-... I have no life! *sad face* ANYWAY!! Don't forget to
COMMENT
SHARE
AND>>>
VOTE
XOXO
KKLOVITKNOWIT