Chap. 8

I woke in the morning by some one snoring. Not the loud and nasty kind of snoring but the soft and peaceful. The kind some may even call calming at some level. I tried to sit up. Only to be held down and pulled closer to a warm body 'when did that get there' I asked myself. After a bit of thinking all my memories of what happened last night started coming back... All the way from when we had finished the movie, to the way to when someone helped me get back to sleep after my nightmare. 

I tried sitting up again but only slightly lifting up my head to see all the boys laying-sleeping-peacefully all around me.It was-was nice to have people there for me when you need it , but as told my self last night; nothing is always going to be there. Looking around my bed I found Chase sleeping on my feet, Austin and Cole sleeping on each of my thighs , Blake laying in front of me with his hand under my head, Jordan was laying above my head, and I'm guessing Axal is laying behind me. Also the one that pulled me closer. Even with all of them laying abound me I didn't feel trapped. Or like they were in my space. It made me feel...'safe' my mind whispered to me. 

No one's up so I can lay here some more...

~~~~

wow these boys sleep forever. I have been laying here for the last 2 hours because I couldn't get up and no one ever woke up. So I laid there and snuggled up to the guys. In an innocent way, I felt Jordan move above my head. Slightly moving my head up I seen he was wake looking around like he was trying to remember were he was. Once it seemed like he remembered were he was he looked towards me. His eyes visually softened after seeing I was awake.

"Hey are you ok?" he asked in a soft-almost seemed loving-voice. "Yeah, I have them all the time. Only it will be two or three like the one that happens every night no big deal though... I'm a big girl" I whispered back. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that" 'this is why I don't tell people my problems. They can sympathize with me but they can't empathize'. "It's fine, please don't pity me though". I'm guessing we may have been being to loud because I could feel the guys shift. Looking down I see chase rubbing his eyes 'awe! He's so cute!'

Relaxing I know that today will be a do nothing day seeing as how I'm locked in my own house for a week. 'Stupid Cole'... I felt someone shift from behind me letting me throw that they are waking up. "Oh shit" Axal proclaimed from behind me and, in one swift movement I was pushed into Blake causing him to wake up. Then looking over to Axal I seen he was no longer on the bed and now standing half naked beside my bed looking at me big eyed.

"Why are yall so loud? Can't you see people are trying to sleep here" Blake said in a deep husky morning voice sitting up showing he had on shirt on ,I must admit it was sexy... I sat up so see everyone up and looking at me with worried eyes. No one but Jordan knew I was ok or that this happened all the time.

"Hey, you ok?" Chase tilted his head to the said almost as him he was afraid he would ask the wrong question an make me have a mental breakdown. "Yeah, I'm fine guys! I have them all the time, it's nothing new to me but sorry you had to see that. No one has ever seen me like that so I'm sorry...again". Austin leaned forward and rested his head on my legs. "We were all worried last night, Blake had came up to use the bathroom and I guess he heard you and came to see what was wrong. After he was taking so long we decided to come see what was wrong and heard crying... That's kinda how we ended up here" Austin finished then smiled sheepishly.

COLE POV

I'm stupid....

Why did I think that I could do that!!shes filthy Rich! How come I thought it was gonna be some cheap system?!

I'm stupid...

It hurt me seeing Invery so week last night after waking up from a nightmeir. She was something else... I'm pretty sure all the guys like her. Hell, I like her! In highs school I bet it would be against everything in our being to hangout with her but, there's just a pull towards her that making me want to protect her in so many ways it's to confusing now to even thing about.