Chap.13

As soon as I asked that the boys started yelling different excuses. So many that I can't even start to repeat. You know what? I don't even care anymore...

So I simply went and sat on the bed till they started to shut up."guys, GUYS!-" I grab there attention "-it's fine! We all have secrets, you don't ever have to tell me if that's what you please" I say.

They all give me a look before Jordan speaks up " Thank you, and we will tell you...-" he pauses like he has to think "-in time of course".

To be honest I only said that for my sake, not there's. I want them to understand that you can't pressure people to tell you things. Doing things like that only makes a person see the world in more black and white then in color.

~~~~
I stayed there for a few hours before leaving and walking home.

"You sure you don't want us to walk you home?" Asked Cole as we approached the main gate to leave "yeah I'll be fine" I said before starting down the sidewalk.

~~~~
I have been walking for 10 minutes so far and I feel like someone is following. I'm not gonna be the stupid people who turn around to see who it is. So I continue to walk all the way till I see an alley.

Walking into the alley I get into a fighting stance waiting for someone to show them self's'. I wait, and wait ,but nothing comes. I let out a sigh

'Maybe I'm just paranoid'
I start to walk out when a man appears in front. He stood there...Looking at me.
'Is this guy slow'
I watched him he watched me for what seemed like hours. there was a small click before the man stepped forward. It didn't register what It was till I was almost to late. A shot sounded through the air. I ducked covering my self the charging towards the man.

I round kicked his hand slapping the gun out of his hand knocking close to the wall behind us. Uppercutting him to the stomach he doubled over. I grabbed his head yanking it up "who do you work for?" I asked him in a deadly whisper.

The man simply grunted ,but remained quite. Shoving him against the wall I punched him in his face earning another groan. I know this is a bad time ,but anyone seeing this right now would think that this is comical.

A girl holding up a man well over 6 feet tall ,and is only slightly over 5'5 herself. Getting back to the task at hand I asked the man once more "WHO DO YOU WORK FOR" I tried to stay quite I really did ,but his guy was really pissing me off... I was just about to continue when I was pulled off ,and getting knocked out.

'Shit always happens to me'

~~~~

" The boss is gonna like this one" an unknown man said.

'where the hell am I?'

Slowly but surely I open my eyes to find that my hands are tried behind my back and a bright light hurting my eyes... Closing my eyes quickly then slowly opening them again so it doesn't hurt as much. I look around to find at least four guys standing around me. Maybe even more then that...

"Well it looks like sleeping beauty up" crackles an older looking man. If you haven't noticed, my dad just about taught everything there is to know about fighting and what to do if kidnapped.

My question is.... How long should I let then think they have to upper hand. "Hey, maybe if the bosses don't want her we can try her out" barks another. laughter echos through the room making me shiver in disgust.

'people can be so sick these days'

My thoughts where cut short by a oddly familiar body entering the room followed by more bodies. The body who entered first spoke in what seemed like Italian. The older man from earlier replied to what ever was said before coming towards me without saying a word. Untying my hands I rubbed my wrist before trying to sand up.