ʕ5ʔ First Day

Author

"What an exhausting day." Ryujin plopped on her bed. It was about 5:30 pm in the afternoon.

She turned her head to the side and saw the bear looking out of her window.

"Oh, gosh-I totally forgot about this." She held her heart. Beomgyu looked at her and crossed his arms.

"Hey, you! Help me become human again."

"And how will I do that?" Ryujin raised a brow.

"I don't know. Find it out."

"Still so arrogant." Ryujin rolled her eyes. "Wait wait, how did you got sent here in the first place?" She sat up on her bed.

"Shiela did."

"Who the hell is Shiela?"

Beomgyu jumped from her window at started walking towards her.

"Stop! don't get near me!"

"She came into my room last night and turned me into this stupid stuffed bear. Then I woke up in a box being delivered to your house."

"Did you chose me to your owner?"

"Hell no. In so many people, why would I choose you?"

Ryujin got offended and scoffed.

"Shiela did all of this. Now, help me get back to my human form."

"Then we need to find Shiela."

"No, you."

"I- What?! No! I don't even know where to find that Shiela."

"Neither do I!"

...

"No way. I'm not bringing you to school with me." Ryujin signaled a no.

"You have no choice but to take me with you."

"No! I have a science test today. I need to focus on that. Just stay here and I'll be right back immediately after class. And we'll find Sheila." Ryujin proposed.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes and turned his back on her.

"I'll take that as a yes." She picked up her bag and walked out of the room.

...

"Where does she live?" Ryujin asked herself.

She tried to convince Beomgyu to come with her but the bear doesn't want to. Ryujin has been trying to find Shayleigh for about an hour now and it was getting darker. She tried to ask Beomgyu's neighborhood if they know her but they said they haven't heard that name in their neighborhood.

"No use." Ryujin shrugged and went back home..

...

"How's your first day as your new form, Beomgyu?"

Beomgyu turned his head to the sound.

"Shiela, YOU!"

"Shayleigh. That's me." She bowed.

"Undo this! I'm getting sick of this." He shouted at her.

Shayleigh shook her head. "Have you fixed your mistakes?"

"Ugh!"

"Besides, I can't do anything about this, to be honest." She said.

"What do you mean?" Beomgyu stood up.

"Your curse will be removed on its own. I have no magic to undo this anymore."

"WHAT?!"

"Hey, why you shouting?" Ryujin who just came back home spoke while closing her door.

"Shiela-" Beomgyu pointed at thin air. "Where did she go?!"

"Shiela was here?" She asked and put her bag down.

"Obviously."

"What did she say?"

"SHE SAID SHE CAN'T UNDO THIS!"

"WHAT?! Then how will you get back to your human form?"

"She said something about fixing my mistakes or shit." He spoke, feeling annoyed.

"How will you do that?"

"You do it." He spoke pointing at her face.

"What? Me? Why me? It's your mistakes, not mine." She demanded.

"Do you think I can apologize when I'm like this?!" He spread his arms.

"Then, we'll find another way."

"We?"

"Yeah? Do you think you can do it on your own when you are like that?!" Ryujin mocked his words earlier.

Beomgyu tsked. "So think now."

"Can we just please do it tomorrow. I'm so tired and sleepy." Ryujin rubbed her eyes as Beomgyu rolled his eyes.

"Stop rolling your eyes. We can start with that. Practice that. I'm sleeping." She tucked herself on her bed leaving the bear on her couch.

"So annoying." Beomgyu whispered.