- THE END -

1 year later...

Author

"Ryujin!" Someone called. She turned around and saw Beomgyu running towards her as she automatically smiled at the sight.

"Hi." Ryujin waved as he gave her a hug.

"Where were you?" She asked and pulled away from the hug.

"Sorry. I still had to drop off Yunhyeok at school." Beomgyu answered.

"Aw, I want to see him too." Ryujin pouted as Beomgyu giggled at her.

"Do you want to come with me later to pick him up? He asked as Ryujin nodded excitedly.

Ryujin has been to Beomgyu's house every time Yunhyeok is settled there. The two became so close that Beomgyu is becoming an outcast. But he doesn't really mind since he likes seeing them enjoying each other's presence.

It's already summer break. They finished 11th and 12th grade already. So that means those things happened a year or so already. Time flew by so fast right?

"I can't believe we finished our high school already." Beomgyu spoke and looked down at her.

"I know. It seems like yesterday when we became friends." She replied as he let out a chuckle.

"I miss going to school now but it's okay. That means more you and me time." Ryujin playfully rolled her eyes at his remark.

"We still have college in case you are forgetting."

"What if I leave for college?" Beomgyu suddenly asked as Ryujin turn her head to him.

"What do you mean? You are leaving?" She asked slightly pouting.

"I said what if." He said again and caressed her hair.

"I'll be sad." Ryujin pursued her lips and completely pouted at him.

"Aw, that's still soon. For now, let's just enjoy our break." He said as she nodded.

"Do you remember my question back then?" Beomgyu asked while she tilted her head. "Which one?"

"If I turn back to my human form, do you still claim me?"

Ryujin chuckled at his question and faced him. Of course, she remembers that.

"Well, am I still your owner?"

"Hmm." He pretended to think. "Maybe? Yes? I think?"

Ryujin just laughed at his words and clung on his arm.

Their experiences sure felt like a dream. Who knew this could happen in their life too? They thought it was just for books, fantasies, movies.

From having a crush on the school's bully and ending up like this.

We can say now that, Beomgyu is the definition of dream guy in her dictionary. No one knew they would end up like this. Even themselves.

"Who knew things would be different after all of that?" Beomgyu started.

Ryujin knows what he's talking about and smiled at him. "Not all things are predictable."