ʕ13ʔ Where is he?

Author

Ryujin is sitting in her seat. She was in Mr. Kim's class as he was discussing the lessons. Mr. Kim is actually their English teacher.

"We will have a test next week so prepare yourselves and review." He pointed at some students.

"That's all for today. You may leave this class now." Mr. Kim picked up his book and left the room. The students also left the room after he did as a sign of respect.

As for Ryujin, she was just calmly fixing her things since her next teacher is said to be not around.

"A test next week?!" Beomgyu spoke from her bag.

She opened it and put him out. "Yeah. Again. It's Mr. Kim, what do you expect."

"I'm missing a lot of school things." He plopped down.

"Since when did you care about school?" Ryujin chuckled as he looked at her. "No offense."

"The only way to get out of this stupid form is to fix my mistakes. And that includes changing my lifestyle." He replied.

"I like that." She nodded. "Since Ms. Park is not around today, let's go to the field and write letters there too."

"School field?"

"Mhm." Ryujin placed him inside her bag and closed it."

...

"I thought we're going to the field?" He said as soon as she let him out of her bag.

She took a sit."Yeah. But look, it's so windy. Besides, we can still see the field. We are just under a roof."

"So cold." Beomgyu hugged his arms. "It suddenly became so cold."

"Really? Oh, should we just change locations?" Ryujin asked.

"Nah. It's okay." He shook his head. "How about you? You were sick yesterday. Aren't you cold?"

"Not really." She took out the papers and envelopes. "Let's start."

"Letter number 52."

...

"Everything written here is sincere right, Beomgyu?" Ryujin assured.

"Of course."

"Why does almost everything have the same thing written inside?"

"Hey, it's not." Beomgyu crossed his arms. "

"Okay okay. Calm down, little one." Ryujin said while chuckling.

"You may be taller now. But if I go back to normal, I know I'm taller than you hmph."

"I'm sure you are."

They continued the letters. Beomgyu talking while Ryujin writes it down and gives it back to him so he can seal it in an envelope and place stickers.

Lunch came. They fixed the things and put them inside her bag.

"It's lunch so let's continue this later." Ryujin said and closed her bag.

...

Ryujin

Finally lunch, food! I picked up my tray and saw the girls with the boys on the table. They waved at me so I approached them.

"Hey, Ryu!" Yuna patted the seat beside her.

"Hey, guys." I greeted them as they all greeted me back. I sat down and took off my bag.

"Where have you been?" Chaeryeong asked.

"I was beside the field." I answered and took a bite of my food.

"Huh? Why were you there?" Soobin asked me.

Yeah. We are all close together. We are like a squad but sometimes the girls and boys are separated. It depends on the schedules we have.

"Uh, I just finished my assignments there. I wasn't feeling it in the library." I shrugged. Nice excuse.

"The school seems so in peace for at least a week now." Yeji unnie said.

"No wonder." Yeonjun replied as all seven of them chuckled.

"But on a serious note, where is Choi Beomgyu?" Yuna asked.

"Aren't you the one who told us that he's in Japan?" Lia spoke earning a shrug from Yuna.

"I heard from other students that only his father is in Japan. Without his son."

"Where are you getting those gossips Yuna?" Huening Kai asked his bestfriend. We laughed at his question.

"I have my ways." She winked.

"If he's not with his father then, where is he?" Soobin this time asked.

"If he's here, you guys keep on saying 'oh no trouble again." Chaeryeong mocked. "Now that he's not here, you guys are finding his presence."

"We were just asking dude." Taehyun spoke.

"Any ideas Ryujin?" Taehyun added.

Of course, he's been with me- Nope.

"Nope, I was wondering too." I answered without hesitation.

I'm trying my best to not be suspicious. Please understand me guys.

"I'll just go to the restroom. Be right back." I picked up my bag then Chaeryeong stopped me.

"Why are you bringing your bag? We're here nothing's gonna get stolen." She added.

What do I do?

"Okay..." I gently put my bag down and ran to the restroom.

Beomgyu's gonna kill me if I left him for long. Gonna make it fast.