ʕ33ʔ At Home

Ryujin

The ride was silent. Uncomfortable silence. I didn't even notice we reached our house already. For a moment, I forgot that Beomgyu already knows where I live.

"We're here." Beomgyu spoke and looked at me.

No, this is so illegal. He looks so, I don't even know what to describe this unreal-looking person. Well, there it is.

"Ryujin?" He waved a hand in front of me.

"Oh yeah, we're here?" I looked outside as he nodded.

"Mhm. Okay. Thanks for the ride." I thanked him and got out of his car.

"Drive safely." I closed the door as I saw him nod and drove off.

I released a sigh knowing that my mom is probably looking at me right now.

I normally entered our house and saw my mom watching our television. Phew-

"Who was that?" I froze from my spot when she spoke without looking at me.

"Hey, mom." I approached her and sat on the couch.

"Hello, Ryu. So who was that?" She gave me a grin.

"Aren't you gonna ask me, why I'm late first?" I asked.

"No. I want to know whose car is that."

I blinked a couple of times.

"That was a friend."

She held her chin and asked. "Which one?"

"You probably don't know him yet."

"Tell me. That's one expensive car."

"Oh yeah. It's Beomgyu." I finally told my mom as she nodded. "Choi Beomgyu."

"Isn't that the principal's son?" She asked as I widen my eyes.

"You know him, mom?"

"Not personally. I just heard about him."

I nodded at her.

"So you are friends with the principal's son now?" She smiled at me.

"We are working together for dance class too. That's why I'm late today." I explained as she nodded.

"Oh. I thought you went out on a date that's why I wasn't asking." My mom teasingly told me.

"Oh no no, mom." I waved my hands signaling a no.

"I'm kinda tired already. Mom, do you mind if I rest now?"

"Not at all. Rest well." She stood up and kissed my forehead.

I nodded and went upstairs. I opened the door, put down my bag, and went inside my bathroom to clean myself up.

...

I yawned as I feel myself getting very sleepy but not until my phone notified me of something.