ʕ6ʔ At School

Ryujin

I'm regretting bringing this guy to school. He keeps on moving around my backpack. It's getting so annoying.

You may be wondering why I brought him to school. Well, he told me that he will mess my room if I don't. I just cleaned my room last weekend. Not happening.

I stopped in my tracks when I saw the grounds. I put my bag on top of the table and opened the zipper.

"Can you at least stop moving around so much? Look. you are messing up my stuff." I removed him from my bag and fixed my stuff inside.

I'm so lucky that this bear doesn't poop or pee.

"Not my fault that your bag is not spacious." He replied sassily.

"Geez, you're welcome for letting you stay inside my bag."

He's not even grateful.

"Why don't you put some of your stuff inside your locker so I can have more space."

The audacity of this guy is getting on my nerves.

"For your information Beomgyu. This bag is for my stuff so my stuff is just letting you stay in there." I said pointing at my bag.

"Then just use a bigger bag or something." He said.

"I should've used a bigger one if I have one." I shook my head. "Come on, get inside."

When he was about to walk near my bag, I heard someone call out my name.

"Ryujin unnie!"

"Quick stop." I signaled Beomgyu and he quickly stopped.

"Oh Yuna, Hi!" I greeted her and smiled. That was close.

"We are waiting for you at the canteen. It's already lunch break." She smiled at me. But diverted her eyes on my bag.

"What are you doing here?" Yuna asked me and gasped when he saw the bear. Oh shit.

"What's this? This is so cute. A bear?" She grabbed its hands. I meant his paws. And no it's not cute at all-

"Uhm that is nothing." I snatched the bear and placed it inside my bag.

"Come on, the girls are probably waiting for us." I grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the canteen.

...

Author

"Canteen seems peaceful today huh?" Lia stated.

"Surprisingly." Yeji replied.

"Come to think of it, we haven't really seen Choi Beomgyu for 2 days." Chaeryeong said while eating her fries.

Ryujin gulped when he heard his name and looked at the bag beside her.

"Didn't you guys heard?" Yuna spoke which made Ryujin turn her head to the black-haired girl.