Chapter 15|A sad 'reunion'

(Seraphina's p.o.v.)
It didn't take long for the house to be built and we moved in. The others stayed in close contact with us, taking over the jobs while we were gone. As I worked on my powers, I got call. I lowered the flames and picked up the phone.
" hello?"
" My lady, it's Astelle!"
" Astelle? What's the matter?"
" We found her! We found your mother."
My eyes widen and I almost dropped the phone.
".....What?"
" Guards said that they say your mother!"
" Where!?"
" Right outside of lava pits. It's a lava waste land there, no creatures can survive there."
" Thank you, Astelle! I'll go tell Zalgo."
I hung up the phone and ran to Zalgo. He was having a meeting with Slender but I was his wife, I out rank Slender.
I slammed open the door, dragged zalgo out of the room, and headed for our bedroom.
" Firefly, what's wrong?"
" Astelle called, she said that guards spotted my mother!"
His eyes widen and he picked me up.
" SLENDER!! WE HAVE SOME IMPORTANT BUSINESS IN THE NEITHERworld!!" He shouted from down the hall. He opened the portal and we went through.

Astelle greeted me, smiling widely as she ran over.
" Astelle, where did they find her at."
" The lava pits."
Zalgo held me in his hand, he was now in his demon form. He raised an eyebrow at her.
" That lava wasteland? There's nothing there."
" Well....maybe she is there. She is a creature of fire. Who knows what could happen?"
Zalgo looked reluctant but nodded.
" Okay. We'll head there."
Guards were gathered and everyone headed out. Zalgo and I rode in a carriage and I was more than excited to see if I could find my birth mother. We stopped and we all got out. Everyone searched and Astelle and I looked around.
" Seraphina! Be careful, the ground could give out from under you!" Zalgo called.
" Okay!" I called back, but I didn't pay much attention.
" Wheres lizzie?"
" Shes taking care of meetings right now."

I hated that she wasn't here with me but then again she was busy and I don't want her in this heat.
" My lady, look out!"
That's when I felt the ground give out. I hit the ground below with a thud. I was in a pit now and lava slowly leaked from the dirt around me....but I wasn't the only one down there. It took me a moment to realize what I was looking at....until I saw it. A demon that kinda looked like a female zalgo If he was made out of lava and tare was down there with me. She didn't move and seemed to be long dead. The molten lava that seemed to cover her was now long gone and was now black rock. Her eyes were sunken in and she wore a hurt and horrified look.
" Seraphina are you...."
I looked up and saw zalgo. He looked as horrified as the woman that lied before me looked.

" Zalgo....please don't tell me that she is....who I think she is...."
He looked at me for a moment...then looked away. My heart broke. As I looked back at the woman I had tried so hard to find....I noticed that a good sized hole was where her heart should be, in that whole.....a saw the single petal of a red rose.
" Firefly?"
I reached out and grabbed the petal and I heard Astelle and zalgo gasp.
".....What did that lustful fool do...?"
I shook violently and growled. The whole ground seem to shake, lava poured faster into the pit.

(Zalgo's p.o.v.)
The whole underworld seemed to be having an earthquake. I watched the love of my life as the lava poured into the pit she was in. Her red hair caught flame and she let out a pain-filled sheirk, that almost shattered my ear  drums. She climbed out of the pit, the body of her mother in her arms and a red rose petal in her hand. She....didn't look like herself anymore. Her teeth were like daggers, claws that were pitch black and much longer than normal, her hair seemed to be nothing black fire, and her eyes were only pure red. Her skin cracked and her veins were black, horns were on her head and curved up slightly. Lava tears fell from her eyes, a whimper coming from her lips.
" I wanted that son of a bitch found and killed. I don't care if a war is started because of it."
Astelle walked over and guided her back to the carriage. I opened a portal and walked through, finding myself in the mansion once again.

Slender turned to me as the portal closed.
" Zalgo, there you are. What was do important you had to leave in such a hurry."
Splendor and Trender was also there, seeming to be at ease when they saw me. I looked at Slender.
" We found Seraphina's mother...."
" Really!? I'm so happy! Is she okay?!" Splendor asked, jumping up.
" Shes dead. We found her body in a pit of the lava wastelands. Something had left a whole in her chest and inside was a rose petal. No normal flowers are ground in the neither world and a human can just walk in and out as they please."

It took the brothers a second before the realization hit them.
" You think....offender did this?"
" Why do you sound surprised, Splendy?!" Trender scoffed. " Of course he did. I mean he kidnapped Seraphina and tried to focus her to be his latest play thing! He doesn't care for the rules the operators have in place."
Slender turned to me. " What does she want?"
" She wants his head on a silver platter. She's hurt, she's furious. So furious infact her rage shook the entire netherworld. She's even turned into a fire demon of rage."

The three backed away.
" She doesn't care if this starts a war, gentleman. And I think my wife is well within her rights. If you don't want to hand him over thats fine, but if you hide him. It'll mean war."