chapter 5|Transform

( Seraphina's p.o.v.)
After a long hard night of trying to sleep, I woke up the next morning tired and restless. Zalgo was gone, so I got up and changed.

After I changed I brushed my hair and put it into a ponytail

After I changed I brushed my hair and put it into a ponytail. I went downstairs, ate breakfast, then left, going to school. When I got to school, I threw my hood up. Everyone started at me, then from the crowd came Ashlyn and her friends. A burn mark on her cheek. She glared at me.
" So freak, how did you burn me?! I already told everyone you did it!"
I looked down.
" Please, just leave me alone."
" Yeah, that's not happening. You burned me! Who do you think you are?!"
Tears fell down my cheeks.
" That's enough!"
I turned my head and saw David. He came to my side and glared at the girls.
" With the why you treat her day in and day out through all these years, I'd say you deserve what you got, I'm disappointed that that's all she did!"
The students started to glare at Ashlyn. I looked down and began to walk away, but Ashlyn grabbed me by the hood and pulled me over to her. Her and her friends ganged up on me, as the other students tried to get them to stop. Crying my eyes out, I screamed for Zalgo.
" GET AWAY FROM HER!!!"
I opened my eyes as everyone moved away. Zalgo stood there in his human form looking all kinds of angry. I stood up, or at least tried to. He ran to me, pulling me into his arms.
" My poor baby."
I looked up at him, and began to cry again.
" I want to go home."
He nodded, and picked me up bride style. He glared at Ashlyn and her friends.
" Hurt her again, and you'll regret it!"
With that, he walked away from the school, carrying me and taking me home. When we got home, he carried me in, slamming the door behind him. My parents were still home, so they rushed into the living room. My mom covered her mouth and my dad's eyes went wide.
" Don't just stand there, go get the first aid kit!!"
My dad nodded, then ran to go get it. My mom was angry, calling the parents of Ashlyn and her friends to tell them off and said if they didn't stop their children from doing this, then they were going to get the police involved. When my dad gave Zalgo the first aid kit, Zalgo began to bandage me up and carried to my room. When we got to my room, he walked in and laid me down on my bed.
" I'll let you rest." He smiled.
I grabbed his hand and held onto him.
" Don't go."
He turned to me and sat on my bed.
" I'll stay if you really want me to."
I nodded, hugging him tight.
" Thank you."
He hugged me back, chuckling.
" You're welcome."
My heartbeat increased and blush covered my face. The tips of my hair caught a small flame as I held on to him tighter.
" Zalgo...?"
" Hmmm?"
I looked up at him, and he was smiled down at me. I got closer to him and I closed my eyes giving him a kiss. He tensed up, then relaxed. The fire grew on my hair, then my hands caught a small fire. We pulled away and his eyes went wide.
" You-You have the symbols on you."
I looked down and sure enough my body was covered in glowing red symbols, but soon they vanished. I looked up at him and he gave me a smile.
" I love you."
I smiled.
" I love you too."
He leaned down and kissed me again. We pulled away and he gave me a smile.
" Get some rest."
I laid down and he covered me up with my blanket.
" I'll be back soon. Don't worry."
( Zalgo's p.o.v.)
When she fell asleep, I left her house and walked down the street. When I walked by the woods, I sensed a familiar presence. I laughed turned to the woods and walked in.
" Come out, Slender. I know that you're there."
The tall faceless man stood there in front of me.
" Hello Slenderman."
" Zalgo, what are you doing here?"
Seraphina flashed through my mind and I could still feel her lips on mine. I could still feel the heat on her flames, and her holding me close. I smiled and let out a laugh.
" I came here because a lovely young lady found my book. But I got a surprise about her."
Slender crossed his arms.
" What?"
" She's the daughter of Hestia."
He straightened.
" WHAT?! You lie!"
I looked up at him.
" Do I now? You're welcome to see her, but!"
I grabbed him by his tie and pulled him to me as I changed into my demon form.
" You keep your hands off of her. She's my lover and I will not have you harm her!"
I let him go and changed back into a human.
" Follow me."
When it was safe to go, we left the woods and went to her house. Slender teleported us into Seraphina's room. She was still asleep in her bed. I walked over and patted her shoulder.
" Seraphina, wake up."
Her eyes opened and she smiled at me.
" Zalgo!"
She sat up and hugged me, but let out a hiss of pain. She let go and turned to Slender. Slender growled at me.
" You brought me here because this human girl has a weird hair and eye color?!"
He came at me with a clawed hand, but Seraphina got in front of me, angry in her eyes.
" DON'T YOU TOUCH HIM!!"
Fire grew around us as Seraphina's grew bright red. The fire circled around her and I on the floor, causing Slender to step back. The fire disappeared as Seraphina fell back into my arms. Her body was still glowing brightly and blood came from her mouth and nose. Her hair was exactly like fire as the symbols on her body reappeared. Fire surrounded her lifting her in the air. Her outfit changed and a crown of sorts appeared on her head.

 Her outfit changed and a crown of sorts appeared on her head

I caught her my arms when she came back down

I caught her my arms when she came back down. She was completely knocked out. I took a rag out of my pocket and whipped the blood from her nose and mouth. I looked at Slender, who was completely shocked.
" You believe me now?"
He nodded, then her parents came in.
" Zalgo what was that?!" Her dad said.
They turned to Slender, then to Seraphina.
" She doesn't have any clothes like that."
" I guess you could say, she transformed."
There was then a loud thundering sound, and Slender quickly reacted. He teleaported us all to his woods and we watched as the ground under Seraphina's home open up. Small fire beast came up from the ground and went inside the house.
" Let's go."
I nodded, and we all ran from the scene.
" What were those things?!"
" Fire beast. They came because of all the power Seraphina let off."
When we finally came to a stop, we were at the Slender mansion.
" Slender, you know that I can't stay here, and neither can Seraphina."
Slender nodded.
" I know...Her parents can stay here and you can take her to the underworld."
I nodded, then with a snap of his fingers, I opened the portal. I walked through and closed the portal behind me.

Well this is great...