Chapter 18| happy ending

(Zalgo's p.o.v.)
A year passed since offender's punishment and seraphina gave birth to our beautiful baby girls, Which we decided to name Persephone and Hera. Persephone had black hair and her mothers red eyes, a mouth full of sharp teeth that resembled mine. Hera had red hair and black eyes, her teeth matching mine and her sister's. The slender brothers came by and visited often, splendor spending the most time with the girls. Persephone's and hera's first birthday was today and seraphina was on the kitchen with slender and trender, making the birthday cake.

I walked in with a smile.
" how are things going?"
I held in a laugh when I saw the two Slender's were covered in chocolate cake batter.
"Don't you say a word." Slender hissed.
" t-the bathroom is down the hall." I said, trying my hardest not to laugh.
Both brothers left and went to the bathroom to clean up. Seraphina and I laughed.
" they tried to help, they really did." She smiled.
" I can tell from how much batter they got on themselves."

She gave me a kiss, smiling up at me.
" and can you bake?" She smirked.
" not at all."
She smiled. " I didn't think so."
I rolled my eyes at her as she pulled the cake out of the oven, letting it cool. She smiled at me, her eyes shining.
" I love you."
" I love you too."

The end