Chapter 16| Offender's punishment

(Zalgo's p.o.v.)
A few days passed since Offender was declared "wanted" by the neitherworld and his brothers got the warning of war if they helped him. Seraphina had given her mother the proper funeral she deserved. Her form was back to normal, but the flames she had now were small and blue. Her dragon, which had grown to the size of a husky, refused to leave her side. Most if the time now, she spent it at her mother's grave or in our room. Lizzie and Astelle tried to make her happy but...that smile that I loved, even needed, never came. Splendor had come to us several times to beg us to spare his brother one more time, and while I love how loyal he is to family, I don't think Seraphina or I have that much mercy left to give. When he tried to talk to seraphina, she ignored him. It was like he was talking to a ghost at this point.

I walked into out room, Draco greeted me with a soft purr as he walked over. I chuckled, petting the Dragon's head.
" My love? Are you feeling any better?"
She watched out the window, eyes bloodshot.
".....no....I didn't expect it to hurt this much...."
I walked over and sat beside her on the bed. She winced, holding her stomach.
" Are you hungry?"
She gave a nod. " I am.....but at the same time, I don't really feel like eating."
" You should still try, love."
She paused for a second and nodded.
" Okay...."
" Splendor came back today."
She looked down. " I feel so bad for not talking to him but.....I just can't forgive his brother..."
" I know, love. Their brother has been getting away with things like this for a long time. They couldn't keep bailing him out forever."
We both stood and she followed me out of the room. Draco followed close behind, waddling as he walked.
" Hes grown alot. Pretty soon he'll have to be put in the stables."
She smiled at him, petting the top of his head.
" Hes still a baby."
" Are we looking at the same creature?"
" Oh haha!" She smiled.

I cupped her cheek, rubbing my thumb against her skin.
" I missed that smile."
She smiled then doubled over, holding her stomach.
" Love?! What's wrong!?"
She fell to her knees. I got down beside her, pulling her into my arms.
" I need a doctor now!!!"
Maids ran off as I took her back to our room. As the doctors came in, I stepped out to let them have room. An hour or so passed, and the doctors walked out.
" What's wrong with her? Is she okay?"
The doctors smiled.
" My lord she is perfectly fine."
He shook my hand, much to my confusion.
" Congratulations, my lord." Said another.
" What are you talking ab-!"
" You'll be a father soon."
I froze. ".....what?"
" The queen is pregnant, my lord. A boy is what we saw from the altrasound. But it's still to early to tell."
I mumbled a thank you and walked in. Seraphina sat up and looked at me, holding her stomach.
" Are.....you okay?" She said.
" Am I okay?...."
I picked her up and span her around.
" Of course I'm okay! This is great new!"
She let out a laugh.
" Zalgo, easy." She smiled.
" Oh right. Apologies, my dear."
I sat her down and she looked at her stomach.
".....I wanna tell the brothers."
" dear....are you sure?"
" I still see those three as family, dear...and I dont know, maybe we can come up with a solution for offender together...I don't want to take a family member like he took one from me...but I still want me to suffer."
I gave a nod. " We'll talk to them about it, love. And I'm sure your parents would love to know they'll be grandparents."
I opened a portal as I picked her up. We walked through and stood in Slender's livingroom as the portal closed.
" Slender?" We called. Woth a slight ringing of the ear, he appeared in front of us.
" Zalgo? Seraphina? What are you doing here?"
" We came to talk about Offender, and you may want to call her parents in. We have big news we want everyone to hear."
He nodded and headed to the meeting room. Splendor and Trender, along with her parents walked in.
" Seraphina!" Her mom smiled.
Her parents hugged her with big smiles, which she returned with ease. She turned to Splendor.
".....hi Splendor."
He shook as he walked over.
" Are....you gonna kill him?"
She gave a pitying look.
" I...don't know yet."
" Seraphina, p-please! I-Ill make sure that this never happens again! I-I promise!"
She looked at her human parents then back at him.
" Well, that's one of the reasons I'm here....fine Splendor. But only because it's you, I won't call war and I won't kill him. But a punishment is still needed."
Splendor gave her a nod and I walked beside her.
" We leave it up to you and your brothers?"
" Why the sudden change of heart? You have every right in the world to declare war." Trender said, crossing his arms.
I helped her stand as she held her stomach.
" Seraphina is pregnant."
The room was quiet before her parents and Splendor swarmed her, hugging her and crying. I got congratulations from Trender and Splendor as they even laughed.

(Seraphina's p.o.v.)
I smiled at them and turned to Splendor.
" Splendor, I wanna ask you a favor."
" What is it?"
" Should something happen to me or Zalgo, just in case, will you be the God father of my kid? To take care of them when I'm gone, should it happen?"
Splendor teared up, his smile growing, if that's possible.
" Id be delighted to."
She gave a hug and after a while more of talking, Zalgo and I left.
" I wasn't expecting you to ask Splendor to be the our child's God father."
" Hes a brother to me. Hed be perfect to take care of them if something happens."
Zalgo smiled. " Thats true."

(Splendor's p.o.v.)
" Well....that was a Rollercoaster. So we have to pick offender punishment?" Trender said, leaning back in his chair.
" It would seem so."
".....I think I know how." I spoke.
My brother's turned to me and I sighed as I sat up straight.
" I love offender, he's my brother and always will be....however, Seraphina lost her mother cuz of him and now trust us with her child despite of what he did. That's too much kindness then she should show. So, to keep her and the child safe....I don't think he should be a slender anymore."
Slender turned to me in his chair.
" So, disown him?"
" In a way.....but more than that."
" Then how do you mean?"
Trender sighed as we shared a knowing nod.
" He means turn offender human. He'll age like a human, get sick and suffer like a human, and will die like a human."
" What!?"
I look over at Slender.
" He killed a friend of ours, tried to steal her daughter and her also being Zalgo's wife. Do you really wanna wait around til the child is born and he does soemthing to it to?"
Slender looked down and sighed.
" Alright. Offender's punishment:....no longer allowed to be a Slender at all, sentenced to a human's life span span will die as one."
We all nodded and stood.

I'm sorry brother...