𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦.

Tʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴍs ᴜsᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ: ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡʟᴇᴅɢᴇ.

𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜.

First Form: Unknowing Fire (壱いちノ型かた不知火しらぬい, Ichi no kata: Shiranui?)[2] - The swordsman charges towards their opponent at high speed and decapitates them in one slash so powerful that it generates enough friction and heat it burns the flesh of their enemy. This technique had enough force to launch the entire Infinity Train off the tracks a short distance.

Third Form: Blazing Universe (参さんノ型かた氣き炎えん万ばん丈じょう, San no kata: Kien Banjō?)[4] - The swordsman swings their blade downwards in an arc.

𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

Fourth Form: Striking Tide (肆しノ型かた打うち潮しお, Shi no kata: Uchishio?)[7] - The user makes multiple consecutive slashes while twisting their body and sword in a flowing fashion to deliver multiple blows simultaneously.

Striking Tide - Turbulent (打うち潮しお・乱らん, Uchishio - Ran?)[8] - An improved version of the Fourth Form: Striking Tide. The swordsman increases the quantity of consecutive strikes and slashes along with improving its accuracy in order to contact a specific target during a chaotic situation.

Eighth Form: Waterfall Basin (捌はちノ型かた滝たき壷つぼ, Hachi no kata: Takitsubo?)[13] - The user cuts the target vertically in a flowing motion which is most effective when they are falling downward.

𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 .

Third Form: Clean Storm Wind Tree (参さんノ型かた晴せい嵐らん風ふう樹じゅ, San no kata: Seiran Fūju?)[4] - The swordsman unleashes a whirlwind of slashes around their body that can defend them from incoming attacks and slice up their surroundings.

Fourth Form: Rising Dust Storm (肆しノ型かた昇しょう上じょう砂さ塵じん嵐らん, Shi no kata: Shōjō Sajinran?)[5] - The swordsman creates several slashes above them from below their target.

Ninth Form: Idaten Typhoon (玖くノ型かた韋い駄だ天てん台たい風ふう, Ku no kata: Idaten Taifū?)[10] - The swordsman backflips into the air and while upside-down, unleashes a powerful gust of circular wind that slashes apart anything below.

𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜.

First Form: Thunderclap and Flash (壱いちノ型かた霹へき靂れき一いっ閃せん, Ichi no kata: Hekireki Issen?)[3] - The swordsman unsheathes their blade, dashes forward at blinding speeds and decapitates the opponent in a split second, reminiscent of Iaijutsu.

Six Fold (六ろく連れん, Rokuren?)[4] - An extension of the Thunderclap and Flash technique created by Zenitsu. Zenitsu performs the Thunderclap and Flash technique six times in quick succession while slightly augmenting the power and speed of his dashes.

Third Form: Thunder Swarm (参さんノ型かた聚しゅう蚊ぶん成せい雷らい, San no kata: Shūbun Seirai?)[8] - Kaigaku surrounds the enemy with powerful waves of electricity and sword slashes that slice up the enemy in all directions.

𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚖 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. {Made up}

First Form: Boost and heal: it boosted a particular slayer on their team a boost of agility, attack, defense and healing in rapid like game? For 100 second.