✯𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 2 𝘗𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

"𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗆𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎"
"𝖬𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗅𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗈"
"𝖨 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗋 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍"

------💙💙♬------

"Nezuko let me cook!" You said smiling trying to let her go and train but she refuses to do so, "No let me!!" Said Nezuko who too trying to let you go to other stuff.

"Both of you go and train" said Urokodaiki as both of you frown, "What! No!!".

-5min of arguing -

" So Tanjiro sleep in that room in morning?" You asked as Nezuko hummly nodded, "Yep!" You sigh as both of you are training together.

"Oh y/n! Come with me for a moment" Nezuko suddenly called out to you while rushing upward moutain making you blink yet followed.

"The air here is thin.." You muttered as she Smile brighter "right?! Let's train here that way we may break our limit again!" She said enthusiathly.

'𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭.. 𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯...'-you.

[Far off-
Rengoku: Achoo!! Maybe I am getting a cold!.
Shinobu: you don't say...
Giyuu:...*noticing Kanroji who sneeze at the corner at same time*𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘰?]

--Training--

Nezuko POV

I glance at Y/n who is busy doing standing and taking air? "Ne.. Y/n" I muttered out as she turned confused, "Are..you maybe not comfortable with my brother?.." I muttered as she froze a bit.

"N-no its nothing ..like that.." She mumble as I frown "I am sorry.. Demons are like enemy for us.. But I am sorry if It bothered you.. and I don't know what I AM SAYING!!" I said as tears feel like threatening down, "I-I just don't want you to hate me or my brother I- Iam sorry" I shuttered unable to control my tears.

'𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘦, 𝘐 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐-' She suddenly hug me as I froze "I-" before I spoke out she did, "I am sorry for been like a douchebag or something to you or your brother don't worry Nezuko.. I am the one who should be sorry.. For.. Not really getting along with your brother.. And looking uncomfortable.." She mumble as I hug her back crying (Nezuko is crying on your chest as your head is on top of hers patting her hair, your just a little few inch taller then her that's all)

As the hug broke she wiped my tears smiling calmly as I return it.

End of Nezuko POV

Both you return back downward as Urokodaiki huffed and said dinner was done, You look at the dishes and groom cause you were hungry.

Your POV.

I sat and we all started a "thank you for Food!" And I started eating until we heard the door open to see Tanjiro who hummed, "ah Tanjiro!" Nezuko called out to him as he approaches .