➪𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 9- P𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥

A:n- so sorry for such a long days since I last update!! I am really sorry.

Lᴀsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ:

Well I was really hoping not to kill you but..you leave me no choice" as shards of ice came towards you, which you quickly took a huge step back ward, huffing.

At high speed you went near Douma who wasn't even ready of your sudden speed of covering the distance.

"Fire breathing: third form: blazing universe" you swung your sword downward nearly slicing Douma who quickly jump off a bit.

You smirked.

--------------------:

Your sword swirl with the blazing fire almost hit him.

Douma eyes widen from the sudden stumble who quickly use his attack.

You dodge it and still kept your sword ablaze as Douma seems to be persistent about the day going to come.

He used his demon art attack with drastic ice throwed at you.

You lose your constant attack when one of the women on the ground grabbed your leg making you stumble, soon some ice came in contact with your leg which you were caught off guard as suddenly Sanemi grabbed you away and rushes away.

Douma stared at the retreating forms and sigh in annoyance.

"Oh, Great one shall we chase after them?" Asked one of the followers women as he shook his head and stare at the crying women.

"And you dear Akoki, please take your sister death body at the burial"

"B-but! She is still alive! We just need heal-"

"And I said again... She is death now"

Akoki nodded and bowed as Akiko who barely open her eyes tried to call out to Douma who went inside the house.

---------