◎𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 4 H𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘢'𝘴

♡ ▂▅▇█▓▒░ᴄᴀʟɪsᴛᴀ░▒▓█▇▅▂ ♡

Their was a crowd I meant the Harshira was surrounding a female as they seems to wait for her to wake up, "is this the girl who carry the demon,?" Ask Rengoku to one of the Kakuishi who nodded

Slowly Nezuko open her eyes to see tall figure making her squirm and confused looking around searching for her brother.

"Where is *cough*'

"You must be thirsty..here some water"

Nezuko drang it but she was literally panicking as the Kakushi bowed as Shinobu said them to leave.

"Where is Tanjiro? Y/n? inosuke? Zenitsu?" Nezuko asked as Shinobu smile reassurely your three friends are alright whereas we are here for a meeting about you and your brother"

"My brother?"

"Yes"

As Nezuko seems hesitant but her eyes widen to see a white hair male with scars stabbed her brother her eyes widen in pure shock and anger fell within her.

"S-stop! Please stop it!" Shouted Nezuko running as the others seems shock of what she did.

She hit Sanemi with her forehead even hers was red from hitting it, Sanemi was fainted unconscious as Mitsuri almost laugh.

(ノ  • ◡•)ノ彡◓Whereas- you

"I don't have much reason

"I don't have much reason.." you mumble as you stare at Master current Oyakata, hesitating to speak out since it was only you and him with his son and daughters outside.

"Your breathing.. Is prism right?"

"Yes.."

"I heard from the certain Harshira that it recover people injuries.. Can I know from which elements did it derived from?" He asked as your eyes widen and look down.

"𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝗼𝗺 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.."

"Is it?"