㍿𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 6 𝘓𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘖𝘯𝘦

A:n- (*^ワ^*)happy reading

Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: I ᴡᴀʀɴ ʏᴏᴜ! -⚠Bʟᴏᴏᴅ, Cᴜᴛs, Aɴᴅ ɪɴᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴘʀɪᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴇʜᴀᴠɪᴏᴜʀ

⚠Bʟᴏᴏᴅ, Cᴜᴛs, Aɴᴅ ɪɴᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴘʀɪᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴇʜᴀᴠɪᴏᴜʀ.

"Mitsuri?" You called out to see an empty place as you folded the futon and dress up since maybe assuming she was already up for mission. walking out as you have already dressed up with your hair open, An incredible smell caught your attention which lead you to the kitchen to see.

Mitsuri on the kitchen wearing apron cooking (up) she smile and told you to join which you did so.

"You cook?"

"Yep Yesterday you told me how to cook so I try to do!"

You glance at the messes up foods at the sink and yet smile at her warmly and told her to join which she refuse but her stomach says something else.

Both of you ate and soon you left as Mitsuri went for Mission she got.

"Bye~ Let's have the same way next time Y/n!" Said Mitsuri which you smile and said yes while shouting.

"When will I get my mission.." You mumble.

"Hey" a voice Called out to you to make you look back to see a certain black-green Male.

You blink in confusion, "Yes?" You said unsurely as he stare at you for a moment.

"Do you know where am I?"

"Your at Love pillar estate side"

"Do you know where is my estate?"

"Where do you stay?"

"Mist"

Your eyes seems to widen and bow a bid, "pleasure to meet you, Mist pillar Tokito-san" you said as he just shook his hand to drop the way of tone

"Just help me to my eastate I'm hungry"

"Okay?"

As you told him the way but he didn't move which confused a lot but you smile when he blankly said to lead him, you accepted to do so.