✹𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 8 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦

A:n- Heya! Sorry for such a long updatation in books I have no reason to excuse except that I was lazy  (இдஇ; ).

Warning: Suicide, Blood, Gore

Third Form: Blazing Universe (参さんノ型かた 氣き炎えん万ばん象しょう, San no kata: Kien Banshō?)[4] - The user swings their blade downwards in an arc.

"Yep I am and I am here to kill your so own Great one" you said smiling in pure evil.

"See! Neesan! I told you so didn't I!" Exclaimed Akiko to her sister who wore pure white dress which really match her long black hair.

"Tend the Great one and banished the women out from the village!" Exclaimed the sister of Akiko who smirked as yours eyes widen and tched.

"Ohh~ Akoki Who permit you to order?~" said Douma cheekily as his stabbed wound finally healed up (it was eventually taking time so he just cut out the poison out of him).

"But Douma-sama! This women haved tried to harm you!" Shouted Akiko as her sister Akoki stared blankly at the demon.

"If you said so, Great one" said the women who took a step back ward.

Akiko stood still and glared at you, with pure hatred and disgust which you return with your neutral smile.

"Now now, y/n I have an order"

"...."

"No answer?.. Well that's sad... But I will hand you your stuff and you can stay a demon slayer but... You have to do something for me"

"Wha-"

"Do you accept..?"

"....Of course.... Not!".

" hah! I knew you were persistent... How about I make it clear...." Douma turn and look at the women's who flinch away he smile (fakely) and told, "now, Uka~ Please step forward and hold this Katana for me.." The said girl came forward.

You stare at the trying to come a plan to save the people or either take your swords..

"My request is simple, Uka... Kill yourself"

"What-"

"I ordered to kill yourself, Do you want the Gods to sent you to hell..."

"I-"

"If you do that I will pray to let you be reincarnated with your past lover..."

"Really"

"Uh- huh so now kill-"

"Stop!" You shouted glaring as you glance at the bunned brunette hair women who clench the (your) katana around her neck.