❈𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 3 𝘔𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤

Breathing used here

Breathing used here.

Prism breathing: third form: Arrows.
Info: this form is mainly for offense mode as it throw arrows from different direction to the enemy without the need of the user of arrows.

Fire breathing: Second Form: Rising Scorching Sun (弐にノ型かた昇のぼり炎えん天てん, Ni no Kata: Nobori En Ten?)[3] - The user releases an arching slash attack upwards

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"𝘠/n! 𝘠/n" crowed her crow as it landed on her shoulder making y/n look in confusion, "You have a new mission at Tsuzumi Mansion" it said since you don't know its gender.

"Will you look at that.." She mumble staring at the mysterious house.

'𝘈 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵.. 𝘚𝘰 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦'- y/n

"Miss!" Someone called out to y/n who turn to see two children making her confuse why these children's are here.

"Yes?" She went near the kids who flinch as the boy took courage and spoke out, "ca-can you please help us f-find our brother he is inside the house" he said as Y/n hummed, "sure but you guys stay here alright" Y/n said encouragely to them as they nod, y/n went inside the house to suddenly meet with a demon.

'𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥..'-y/n

She readied one of her sword about to cut the long tongue demon until a sound of tsuzumi echoes to make her teleport somewhere in a room.

'𝘖𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵.. 𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘩*𝘵!'-𝘺/𝘯.

Timeskip: 10 minutes of wandering.
╘═══════╡°•✧•°╞═══════╛

"What the... Why is this tsuzumi voice always echoes when I'm about to kill demons! Agh!!" Y/n stompped on the ground angrily and glare at every door.

She run and open a door quickly but pushed someone, "who.. The.." She mumble too see a boar head male who groaned in pained too.

"What the h*ll lady! You might hit someone." Shouts the male but his body froze when Y/n eyes started to water I mean tears..

"Oi-oi!!" Before the male can even said a word Y/n hugged him which his body stopped working.

'𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯..' He thought as y/n back away smiling happily "its good to see you again, Inosuke-San" she said before Inosuke can even speak the room changes its floor again.