Chapter 11: It's Not Your Fault. And Even If It Was I Wouldn't Care.

Your POV 

The day was going as usual. I was mainly focused on clearing my thoughts from the anger and dejection that I still felt from last night. But it only made it worse that every time I faced Lauren in the hallway she looked more than miserable. I wanted to tell her that I forgave her but my ego was getting in the way and that fucking girl was probably still in her house.

And then Camila was only aiding to the cause by winking at me and smiling shamelessly in the hallways. She was being a fucking tease. Not that it bothered me because Camila could either be the sweetest or the fucking sexiest human being. And if anyone was going to get those things from Camila I’d rather it be me than Kendall. 

When lunchtime came around I actually made it a point to eat in the cafeteria. I grabbed my lunch and walked to the common area. I looked at what had been my regular table for the last four months, it hurt seeing Lauren look almost desperate for me to go sit by her. I walked away. Across from the table I saw my old table with Ally, Normani, Dinah, a girl named Camila and thankfully no Kendall. I never needed a reason to sit with them but this time I had no reason holding me back from sitting with them. I cleared my throat when I approached the table. They were my friends but that still didn't make me any less nervous reaching back to them. "Mind if I sit down?"  

"Look who we have here." Dinah said clicking her tongue. "Are you wanting to join the dark side? Or wait. Are you coming back from the dark side?"  

"Definitely coming back from the dark side to the less darker side." Normani added.  

Ally seemed to be having a laughing fit and was trying to speak. "You—chair—go get a chair."  

"Or you can just sit on my lap." Camila said and my jaw dropped along with her seductive eyes.  

Dinah threw a few napkins rolled in to one. "Cut that out. Or I'm gonna have to spray you with water. You need Jesus child."

"You two are going to scare our guest away." Normani said not paying attention to either and taking a bite of a chicken wing.  

I laughed as I pulled a chair from an empty table. I had to subdue it when I saw Lauren's disappointment when she saw I was joining. I couldn't let it bother me, so I didn't. "Oh, so a few days away and I've become a guest." I said teasingly. 

"That is correct. I am now the queen bee. Bow down!" Normani joked. Although, I was more concerned with the faces that Camila was making at me while the other girls weren't looking. 

That was until Dinah noticed. "Do I have to spray you, too?" Dinah spoke lifting her eyebrow. "Uh uh. Don't make me sit in between the both of you." 

I scoffed. "Dinah, you did that either way when we were dating. I don't see what's stopping you now." Camila laughed and almost choked on her banana. 

"The nerve from the both of you. I was chaperoning. I was making sure neither of you ended up pregnant. You kids and your raging hormones. You're both welcome by the way." 

"Dinah, I've got 99 problems and getting pregnant ain't one!" Camila said attempting to sound like a thug. 

I snorted. "Really, Camila?" 

"I didn't choose the thug live. The thug life chose me. We might not be able to make a baby together but practice never hurt anyone." I almost choked on my chocolate milk when I felt her hand making its way up and down my thigh. She then whispered in my ear, "Wanna practice?"