Chapter 12: That's What You Get When You Let Your Heart Win.

Your POV 

I was making my way up the tree in Camila's backyard like my life depended on it. Of course, not as fast as I would have liked to but I didn't want to wake up Camila's parents. Once I was on her balcony I opened the French doors quickly not trying to seem crazy even though I probably was. Camila was nowhere to be seen inside the room. Then she suddenly popped out of the restroom screaming out of surprise in turn making me scream. "Shit! You scared me!" Camila exclaimed.  

"Fuck Camila. I have heart problems." 

"Well you don't just sneak up on people like that!" 

"You told me to come over!" I said trying to catch my breath and holding my heart to my chest because I was feeling that annoying sharp pain.

Camila then came up to me and replaced my hand with hers. "You're so stupid." She said quietly massaging my sternum. 

"Yeah and you said you were naked." 

"You're such a perv." She laughed. "A pervert with heart problems."

I snorted. "Yeah and you could very well kill me one of these days." 

"What took you so—"

I didn't let her finish I began to kiss her and began to untie the robe that she was wearing exposing her bare chest to me and I felt like my head could have exploded right then and there. "Let's not talk," I whispered on her lips. She agreed because she began to unbutton my shirt anxiously. Just as she was pulling it off I picked her up and took her to the desk and placed her down on it. She held me close by hugging me tightly with her legs. My hands were then roaming around her with no exact direction, just enjoying her anatomy. All the while Camila was freely marking my neck with her lips and teeth. My hands then dug there way in between the desk and her buttocks squeezing them firmly causing Camila to moan into my neck. I then moved my hands to the sides of her legs slightly pulling them apart and off of me. Moving to caress the inside of her thighs slowly causing Camila to pout as I separated her from my neck, which didn’t last very long once I leaned down on one knee and replaced what my hands were doing with my lips causing her to throw her head back.

Seconds later she drew me to her by the shoulders and kissed me. "B—b—bed." She stuttered into the kiss.

I carried her falling back on the bed so that she was on top. I reached to pull her panties off as much as I could she then finished the job by pulling it off with her legs. Following her act by biting my bottom lip. She disconnected with my groan and looked into my eyes giving me a very seductive smile. Camila then finished taking my shirt off completely. "Can I ask you something?" Camila asked still straddling me.

"Of course."

"Have you...you know...with Lauren?" She asked looking down into my eyes. 

I laughed. "Have I gotten naked with Lauren?" 

"Yes," Camila said blushing. 

"No, Camila, you're the only one I've ever gotten naked with." 

She laughed dropping to rest on my chest almost relieved. "Oh my god. This is too much." 

"I know." I answered quietly. "Wait...have you with Kendall?"

"No." She said lifting her head to see me. And I knew exactly how Camila felt when I told her no as well. I was relieved. "But really in four months you both didn't?" 

"Nada." I told her. 

"Nada de nada?" 

"Nothing, Camila."