Chapter 1

It was 10pm..

"Mew?"
He was sitting in study room completing his work.

"Yes Mom"

"You have some time? Can we talk?"

"come na mom sit.." he did a gesture asking her to sit.

She sat next to him...

"Did Melf sleep?"

"Yes. He was so excited "

"I can see that mom...Whenever he wins some competition, he gets so excited....just like his mother"

"truee...umm...Mew?"

"Yes mom I know you want to ask something"

"I was wondering...how does Melf feel..."

"hmm?? I dint get you"

"You know...when he sees his friends with their parents...though he doesnt tell us, but I can feel he is sad."

"Hmm...I see...Should I talk to him?"

"No no..."

"Then? What you want me to do?"

"Mew, he need parents support in this age.. "

"Mom, you know how busy Im with my patients and surgery stuffs Still I always manage to get time for him"

"But is that time enough for him?"

"even if that isnt enough, still you're there with him all the time" Mew answered..

"Until when Im going to be with him? Though I know I only look like 16years old young lady, but the fact is Im aging"

Mew chuckled listening to his mom "finally, you're accepting the fact that you're aging..."

"Hahaha...what do you mean huh? Cant you accept that your mother looks really young"

"True!! "

"Hey!! Dont change the topic" His mother scolded...

"Aow? When did I change? You only started praising yourself"

"Aahhh...okay okay...listen to me now"

"I am Mom"

"So...why dont you find yourself a lover?" fingers crossed!

"Mom....why do you want me to find a lover?"

"Because....Melf will be happy, he will get his parents love...I will be happy, I can enjoy my life...and you will be happy with your love life too"

"Woahhh Mom!!! So selfish!! You want to enjoy your life thats why you want me to find a lover...so that he/she can look out for Melf and me...woah...planning huh??" He teased her

"ahhh...Mew...Dont you dare change the topic!!"

"Hahaha....fine fine...Mom listen...Im happy because I have you and Melf and Melf is also happy..."

"You think Melf is happy?"

"Yes..he is...he has you, me and His mother's letter..."

"Hmmm...Thats true!! But..."

"But??"

"But what you Mew? You dont want to be in love? You dont to be truly happy?"

"I already have my love in my heart...and you know....No one can take his place ever..."

"But Mew....you cant live your alone forever.. "

"Who said I am alone ...frankly I have you and Melf....and his love"

"Bu..." he cut her in middle

"Mom...I am happy...trust me!"

"Fine ..I will go and sleep now"

"Okay"

She stood up but she remembered something, "Mew....its Melf's birthday next week"

"I know"

"What are we going to do?"

"You know he doesnt like to celebrate...if he wants then we three can go somewhere"

"Okay...good night son"

"Good night mom"

Mew went in the balcony...

He held the pendant that he was wearing....
'I still miss you Gulf...I wish I would have found you...the moon is beautiful, isnt it love?"  he was staring at the moon.

the moon is beautiful, isnt it love?"  he was staring at the moon

Dr. Mew Suppasit, 29years old , great surgeon, loving son of his mother and hot daddy....

In his life, only 3persons matter to him the most...

First, his mother who has always been his pillar...she was there for him in every situation to hold him and give motherly support...She was the one who always looked after Melf when Mew was busy.. She did only one mistake in her, when his son needed her support the most, she was unable to.....so as a part of repentance and also for the love she has for her son and grandson, she never left their side even for once after her husband's death..

Second, Melf Suppasit , 7years old cute and happy boy...other than being his father, Mew was also his bestfriend first. He would tell him all the secrets. For him, his father has always been a superhero...why?
Because his father has saved so many lives...
And superhero is a person who protects and save mankind.
But Mew would also try to spend his time with him...he would take him to different places, aquarium, parks, short trip, adventure....
And whenever Mew was busy, his granny would be with him. He was always happy.
Though sometime he wished to have his both parents...but...he knew God had played a game with him and he won!!
But...He had letters!!! Which would tell him so many secrets....

And last but most important person of Mew's life, Gulf kanawut....whom he loved with all his heart and he would continue loving him.....he doesnt want replace Gulf's place with anyone. Even though he has to be single all his life, he was okay with it!!.

-$-

Hope you're enjoying the story...
Do give feedback!