Chapter. 7

Next day

Melf decided to talk with his granny. He knew she could help him.

After his father went to hospital,

"Granny" He went inside his Granny's room.

"Yes son..come"

"Granny...I need to talk to you"

"Yeah...what is it?"

"I know about..Gulf"

She was shocked to listen him. After so many years she heard his name. She was in tears...

He wiped her tears..."Granny dont cry..."

"I...I just....Miss him"

"I know...can you tell me more about him?"

"Melf...I guess your mother told you already about Gulf...He was the best person I knew. I have met him so many times. We used to spend time whenever that three would come to my house. When I came to know about Gulf's relation with Mew...I was very happy...I liked that boy so much. I was glad that Mew chose him. "

She stopped to take a look at him. Melf was listening carefully...

"But...I couldnt stop your grandfather from breaking their relation. I tried Melf, but when I saw your grandfathers condition, I was unable to process. I know Im also at fault of breaking them. All three of them suffered equally..."

She was crying hard...Melf hugged her tightly...he was in tears too

"Granny...please dont cry...we will find him"

She looked at him with confused face.

"Yes granny...You have to help me...I know Im not too big to do all this alone..I need your help. We have to get back Papa Gulf "

Listening his words 'Papa Gulf' she was so happy...she understood that he already accepted Gulf as part of our family...

"Melf...Im so glad...you din't judge your father..."

"Why would I? LOVE IS LOVE...Mumma made me understand that Love doesnt depend on Gender, caste or anything..."

She hugged him "Thats really true...I wish your grandfather would have understood this..then..."

"Granny....past is past...we need to move forward. Lets reunite them"

"True...but how we find him?"

"Offfooo Granny....Use your power...use money"

"Huh? I dint get it"

"ufff....I have to explain you everything...my dear granny, ask some agents to find him.."

"Ohhh...Now I get it...why dint I think of this...such a smart boy" she ruffled his hair...

"Arrghh...Granny Im a big boy now.."

She laughed..."Fine fine..lets do this together"

They did a high-five!!

The other side,

Gulf and Mild reached the condo.
They settled themselves.
Gulf was bit quiet. He was thinking about things. What happened here...

"Gulf...?"

"Yeah.."

"I was wondering...why did you say yes to Kao? I mean you know we would shift here..."

"Because when he will come to know that we shifted here, he will stop trying on me. "

"Oh...but why dint you directly reject him?"

"Mild...You know I have tried so many times. But he never stopped. So that day I had to say yes. Because we had already planned to shift."

"And you dint inform him yet?"

"Nah...if he will call next time..I will just tell him that School transferred us here suddenly. I dint get time to tell him"

"Okay okay...So tomorrow will start coaching here...we have to first advertise with help of others"

"Oh yes...we will start advetising from tomorrow."

2days later.....

Melf went to his dad,

"Dad.."

"Yes young man..What can I do for you?"

"I want to learn Football"

"Aow....Three days back, You said you wanted to learn Basketball"

"Yes dad...but Now I want to learn Football"

"Okay...I will look for best Football coaching schools then"

"Okay dad...ummm...Dad I want to ask you something"

"Yes?"

"Do you know any football lover?" Mew was bit startled to his question..

His mind started reminiscing about Gulf...

Absent mindedly, he answered "Gulf"

Melf listened Gulf name...he was happy to see his dad reaction...

He started his acting "Gulf? Who is he dad? Football player?"

'shit!! Why did I say so loud!' Mew cursed himself..

"Ummm...Gu...he is"

"Dad who is he? Can you please tell me?"

"He was...he was mine and your mumma's bestfriend..."

"Ohhh...only bestfriend? How did he look like?"

"He was really beautiful...the most beautiful man I have ever seen." Mew said without hesitating...

"Oh...Why dint you tell me about him? Where is he? Can I meet him?"

Melf was really a great actor...his dad also dint realise it was Melf's plan.

"ummm...I dont know..." a sadness could be seen on Mew's face...

"huh? Why? You dint try to find him? Why did he leave your group??"

"I tried...I really tried. That time I did my best...But..." mew was now in tears. He was remembering all the past..

Melf went to him and hugged him
"Shhh...dont cry dad"

Melf realised Mew still loved Gulf...it was because of that situation, Mew suffered so much.

"Yeah...I...Im okay" Mew wiped his tears. He had to be strong.

"Dad....Lets go for shopping tomorrow. I want sport shoes, sneakers, jersey..."
Melf tried to change topic. He understood it was not right time to ask him about his love story.

"Okay...we will"

"Umm...dad...can I say something?"

"yes?"

"You know...I never asked you for gifts...but today I want two things"

"What is it Melf?"

"Not now dad...when time is right...I will ask you...but you promise me to give okay?"

"Okay young man"

Next day....

Mew reached with Melf to buy shoes in a mall...

They both were bickeing which one to choose..

Suddenly, someone was coming from front, he bumped into Melf...

"Ouch"

"sorry"

Mew looked at the person....
.
.
.
.
.
-$-

Hope you're enjoying the story.
Do give feedback!