Chapter. 5

Please note that in this chapter, its the JIA's POV, Melf Mother.
----------------

The letter

Dear Melfy,

Many many happy returns of the day  Melfyyyy!!
How was your day baby? Did you have fun?

Tell me Melfy, Dad baked cake for you? I hope he did!

In last letter I told you about the secret method to decide something. Are you using that way? Close your eyes and let your heart decide...trust me that is something I learnt which helped me to solve anything..

By the way,
How is your dad? Does he still try to change topic? I used to get so frustated with him you know...

And how is Granny? Does she still say that she is young? Hahaha!

Let me tell you Melfy, These two mother and son duo would never change their habit.

And you know what, these two would behave like kid when they were with him.
Gulf!

You might be thinking now who is Gulf?

Melf, you have turned 8years old and I know you are very smart boy. You have the right to know all the truth.

Today, I will be telling you story.. But before I tell you...
I want you to decide from your heart that whether you are ready to listen the truth? Whether you will accept the fact? Whether you will support your dad after knowing the truth? And last whether you will help me?

Melf before further reading, decide yourself. I dont want you to hate your dad ever. I want you to support him. You know na he is a superman? And Superman is always a precious man.

Okay, Melfy, so if you're reading this page that means you have decided to be with your father no matter what..

So, let me tell you story of a trio thats me (Jia) , Mew and......Gulf.

I and Mew were childhood friends. We both were best of friends. None of us had felt anything for each other... Only the feeling was of Best buddies...!!

But what we dint know was our parents especially our dads had planned something. They were the most cruelest men I have ever known. I know as a daughter I should not say like this. But what they did, I can never forgive them.
I will tell you about this at the end..

First I will tell you about my college life.
So as I said, I and Mew were bestfriends. We even went to same college. We both used to spend time together. When we entered college, though we were from different branch, still we managed to meet.

Mew was really handsome during those days. Girls would try too woo him but he was not interested. He was into books and music.

In first year, a new boy joined my class. He was none other than Gulf Kanawut Traip.

Truth to be told, he was a real beauty. I never saw a beautiful boy. Yes.
You might be confused, well I have attached his photo below. Even you will way that he is beautiful mom!