Chapter. 14

This will continue from present time...(chapter.9)
Chapter 10.  - Chapter 13 was flahback of what all happened...Mew was thinking about it while sitting in car...

------------

Present time

'I know Gulf...you hate me....but I still...love you...im happy you moved on...You dont deserve jerk like me'
Tears were flowing off Mew's face...
'you still look beautiful...'

During the 7years of time, when he became successful Surgeon...he tried to look out for Gulf...but this time Champ dint help him. Why? Because Champ had seen the worst condition of Gulf...he dint want Mew to hurt him anymore...
Which was right also...Mew still tried to find Gulf...but he just met with failure... He knew even if he found Gulf...he still hated him..

He decided to focus on Melf...the only one for whom he was alive...

Mew went back home! He was happy and sad at same time...he just whole night watched his and Gulf's photo...

Gulf on the otherside was complete drunk...Mild and Kao took him back to condo ..he was blabbering about how much he hates Mew...

They laid him on bed...Mild cleaned him..

"Mild...Mew is the same guy whom Gulf loves?"

Mild dint answer him..

"Kao...what will you do if you found that Mew has come back?"

"well ..I dont know... Its just I know Gulf already hates him...so I think there wont be any problem..but still I will try more now to make Gulf fall for me"

"You know na...its difficult?"

"I know...but atleast I can try"

"well all the best"Mild showed his thumbs.

Next morning....

"arghhh!! My head!!" Gulf woke up with heavy head..

Mild was in his room...
"here take this" He gave Gulf lemonade with honey..

"Thankyou"he drank...

"Better??"

"yea....How did I come here?"

"I and Kao carried you...you were completely drunk...what is it Gulf? Is it about Mew?" he asked directly.

Listening Mew's name, Gulf had flashback of last night...
He dint say anything...

"Gulf? You know you can tell me anything!"

"I met him Mild...he still looks the same.. But when I saw him....I had flashback of past...I hate him Mild...I dont wish to see him ever" he was in tears...Mild went and hugged him..

"Shh....calm down.."

He stopped after sometime..."how...did yo..." Gulf was confused..

"Actually...Kao made me realise. I dint see him. I was busy on my phone. I just heard the name on stage...but I dint realise it was that Mew..."

"hmm...where is kao?"

"He has gone out to get breakfast...Gulf...?"

"Yes?"

"Kao wants to court you sincerely...I can feel he is worried that Mew can take you back"

"No Mild...I will never get back with Mew...I hate him with all my guts"

"Hmm...okay...but I guess...Kao will try harder to persue you since you allowed him to court"

Gulf just nodded his head..but he was still thinking about Mew..

"Come get up...We have to go for practice" Mild tried to divert him.

"yeah"

A week later....

A week passed by, Mew kept himself busy in his job but at night he would miss Gulf...

Whereas, Gulf kept himself busy with football coaching...Kao would keep pestering him. And Gulf just let him do...it was in a goodway that Gulf dint think about Mew...

Kao was trying his best...he would bring Gulf's favorite food...he would pick up and drop him. He would crack jokes to make Gulf smile a bit...which was of no use though....

Today was the first day for Melf in football coaching....he was so excited...he wanted to see Gulf....

He reached coaching school with Granny...but he only saw Mild taking attendance...

"Good morning Coach Mild" he went to Mild..

"You're....Melf? Right? "

"Yes...we met in mall"

"yeah. I remember...Im glad you enrolled here" Mild then looked at Granny.. "Hello Im coach Mild...I will be incharge of kids training..."

"Hello...Im Melf's Granny...please take care of him"

"we will...dont worry" Saying this Granny left Melf with Mild..

"Coach Mild...you will be training me?"

"Yes Melf.."

Melf was sad...he thought he would meet Gulf...

"Can I ask something coach?" he decided to try his luck.

"Oh yes you can"

"how many kids will be with me? Only you will be teaching us? How do you manage alone so much? Why is no one there to help you?"

"Oh god! So many questionss...okay let me answer one by one.....first, there will be 20students... Yes i will be incharge of y'all...I have done this alone many times...I have two three coaches too....one of them is my bestfriend coach Gulf...but he will be training other elder phis." he blurrted out..

"Ohhh....when can we meet him?"

"he will be coming to check by end of the day...so I will introduce y'all to him"

"great..." Melf was excited...

Whole day he was practicing with Mild and other students...he was hell tired...

It was almost end when, Gulf came to check....

Melf saw Gulf...he was seeing the beauty...

'Mumma you were right...he is beautiful'

Mild called Gulf to introduce him to everyone...

"Everyone listen, this is your head coach, Coach Gulf.."

All the kids were standing in line...
Gulf has always liked the kids...he was very fond with them.

"Hello, Im Gulf Kanawut...I will be coming only to check....My friend Mild will be training you...if you have any issue you can come to me kids..okay?"

All said Ok in unison..

"students introduce yourself one by one" mild suggested.

Each one of them started telling their name and age... Gulf went to each and shaked his hands with them.

When it was Melfs turn "Hello...Im Melf, 7years old"

Gulf looked at him...he felt a connection him. His face resembled like someone...

"Hello Melf...what a cute name"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-$-

Hope you're enjoying the story.
Do give feedback!