Chapter. 10 Flashback...

Upcoming few chapters would be past MewGulf love story...

This part would be telling, how they met, their feelings, confession, what all they did ..and last how they broke up.....

--------

Flashback...

First year of college....

It was when Jia brought Gulf to meet Mew.

When Mew saw him for the first time, he was stuck in the beauty.

And same was feeling for Gulf. Gulf had never seen such a handsome man.

"Mew" Jia interrupted them.

"um...Hey..Hey Jia"

"I want to introduce you to someone...Mew this is Gulf. And Gulf this is my bestfriend Mew"

They both  just a small nod with a smile to each other.

"Mew he joined here recently in my department. He is beauty with brain man! "

"Ohh...I can see that...well" Mew was just lost in his beauty.

"Mew....I want three of us to be bestest friends....we will rock the world!!! Woohooo" she was jumping...she kept her arms around both the boys neck...

Gulf was bit shy...Mew could see that.."Jia...Did you even ask him?"

She stopped jumping..."Shiaaa...I dint even ask...I...I just..." she then turned to Gulf..."Gulfyyy is that okay with you?" she asked with puppy face.

"Ofcourse Jia..." he answered..
She was so happy...she was dancing like an idiot...

"Cute" Gulf  said slowly with a chuckle. But it was loud enough for Mew to listen.

Mew was bit, what you say... Envious of his bestfriend...

It was a complete new feeling for him....he never felt like this for someone..

"M...Mew" Gulf said slowly...

That voice was like a music for Mew...he can listen it for 24hours..

He composed himself "Uhmm..Ye...yes Gulf?"

"I hope we can be good friends" he said with a genuine smile..

"sure...definitely..."

"Lets go to cafeteria" Jia said.

Three of them started spending time together.

Gulf stayed in college hostel and since he was getting scholarship he was able to afford. But he also started doing two three part time job..he started working in cafe and also tutoring students.
This helped him for daily necessities.