Chapter. 12

There will be some NC scene 🔞 in this part. You will be notified prior  if not comfortable please skip that part.

--------------------

Flashback continues.....

"I love you Gulf"

"I love you too"

They shared a sweet kiss...

"We're boyfriends now" Mew said..

Gulf just nodded shyly...

"Isshhhh....now Im gonna pinch your red tomatoes all the time"

"WHAT?? YUCK!!! PERVERT" Gulf pushed him slightly..."Chiii!!"

"Hey? What? I was talking about your cheeks"

'shit' Gulf cursed himself

"Hey hey....what were you thinking?" Mew smirked...he closed the gap between them...

Pressed his lips nears those soft ears of Gulf..."What were you thinking baby?" He said softly...
Gulf felt a high voltage shiver...

"No...noth..."

"baby...can we...." he licked his ears...then went down his neck licking..

Gulf left out a small moan...he was feeling high now....

🔞 (please skip if you're not comfortable)

"lets go inside the tent" Mew pulled him inside the tent...it was enough for two people to sleep...

There was a soft sleeping bag...he made him sit and kissed him passionately...
Gulf started reciprocating...their tongues were fighting for dominance...
Mew started pressing his lips on other parts of his face...Gulf was now feeling hard....
He slowly went down his neck and started sucking leaving dark hickeys all over....

Gulf was slowly moaning..."~ahhh"

Mew asked him in dark voice "Gulf can I make you mine?"

Gulf slowly nodded his head...

"Baby ..words?"

"ahh...ye...yes"

Mew started kissing him all over...he first undress himself...he took Gulf's hand to touch those high chest....Gulf was adoring his perfect body...he pressed his lips over Mews chest and started kissing and licking...

With each touch, the heat between them was increasing....Mew slowly undress his partners upperbody too...

His skin was so soft smooth and delicate...even a small touch could leave a mark... Both were exploring each others attractive body...

Mew slowly made Gulf lie on not so comfy bed...he pushed his hands below Gulf's waist and raised his head to see his partners face for approval. His partner just nodded his head.

He started kissing him down the waistline...he removed his remaining clothes too....he felt a bulge on down part...he kept his hand over that bulge and took it out....

Gulf was a moaning mess...
"ahhh Meww..."

Listening to that melodious voice Mew was excited more...he started to rub over it....
He then removed his clothes too....took his lovers hand over his huge bulge....

It was like a hot wood...Gulf eyes widened feeling the the size of the wood.. He gulped hard...how would that size will fit? He was now a scared kitten...