024 | maybe i am

⇢ 024 ˎˊ-

⇢ 024 ˎˊ-

"WHAT ARE WE DOING? ISN'T THAT DIMO REEVES?"

"The famous business man or whatever?" you whisper to Kenny and Caven. 

"Be a little bit more quiet, won't you?!?" he curses under his breath. You guys were hiding in the alleyway and for some reason you could spot Dimo Reeves.

To be honest, you didn't really know who he was. You just knew of his existence. And you probably were gonna be the whole reason you messed things up for them. Since you and your stupid ass kept asking questions.

But its not like that could be helped, you were a curious person. "What are you—" you ask Kenny as he steps up from the alleyway, no longer in the shadows.

"Merchants shouldn't be sellouts when it comes to trust." 

You saw him stab—no, cut Dimo Reeves throat. He had covered Dimo's mouth beforehand so that he couldn't yell; speak. Your eyes widened in horror. Caven, following stepping out of the alleyway as well. Guess you'd follow. 

"Was it wise not to ask him where Levi was?" Caven asks him. Still with that stoic expression, as always, Caven!!

You really had nothing to say. You couldn't save Dimo, it was too late for you. And you couldn't mourn over someone's death who you didn't even know personally.